The Fight for Castle McDuck!

Only a year after their last visit, Scrooge and and kids are back at Castle McDuck as, very mysteriously, the mists that only part every 5 years are starting to disappear.

As Scrooge and Fergus fight and Webby records her own audio log on the events due to her being too entranced last time, Huey explains how they can now find the legendary Blessed Bagpipes of Clan McDuck.

Dewey gasps. "Bless me bagpi- ophhh, that's why he says it."

"No duh." Rebecca comments, tuning out her uncle and great grandfather's arguing, which she hates.

"Why was Isabella Finch looking for some old McDuck junk?" Louie asks.

"Junk?!" Rebecca snaps, indignant.

"According to Finch, the bagpipe can bring to that which has not." Huey says.

"A rare and probably expensive thingy?" Louie asks.

"Umm I guess..."

As Louie and Huey argue over how to go about it, Louie wanting to take the fast and lazy way, and Huey wanting to do things right, Rebecca starts to get annoyed as Webby continues.

"Treasure of the past, tales of the future, and a mystery for now... What could've made castle McDuck re-appear from the mists 4 years early?" Webby questions as they enter the castle.

"And why didn't mom and Uncle Donald come this time around?" Rebecca asks.

...

Scrooge investigates the castle, finding that the magic has, somehow, been drained.

Of course, Fergus, in his hostile nature, kicks the druid stones, blaming it on Scrooge.

"Ae broke- if yew don't like how ae do things, yew can call one of your other kids instead." Scrooge says.

"Who do yew think ae called first?" Fergus says.

"Wait, what?" Rebecca perks up.

"Hello, brother!" Matilda says, entering the room.

"Oh, Matilda!" Scrooge says as he runs to his younger sister, the two hugging. "Ae thought yew were off selling goat yogurt?"

"It's goat-gurt, and unfortunately that business went sour." Matilda explains.

As Webby freaks out at meeting a McDuck she's yet to ever meet...

"Auntie Matilda?!" Rebecca says in surprise.

"Rebecca, lass!" Matilda hugs Rebecca. "It's been so long."

"I don't even remember the last time we met. Wasn't it at the manor?" She asks, confused.

"Aye, far too long." Matilda says as she sets Rebecca down. "Last ae saw yew, yew were just a wee lass. Could barely even walk!"

After Dewey gets physical with Huey and Louie, Fergus steps forward.

"Yes, yer sister is back at home."

"Just until ae get my next big idea on its feet." Matilda then leans away from a fangirling Webby. "And, yew are?"

"HiI'mWebbyIjustmetyoubutIidolizeyou!" Webby says, Rebecca pulling her away.

"Sorry Aunt Matilda, Webby gets... excited about Clan McDuck stuff." Rebecca says as she gets her aunt some space.

"Well, got good taste this one." Matilda says as she looks at Webby. "Well yew may be interested to learn about my egg-citing new business."

Webby gasps. "A business woman. Just like her brother."