Escape from the ImpossiBin!

At the manor, Mrs. Beakley and Webby are informing Donald, Huey, Dewey, and Ian about F.O.W.L.

"F.O.W.L., the Fiendish Organization for World Larceny, is back. Long thought to have been eliminated by agents of S.H.U.S.H., they've risen again, led by a devious traitor." Beakley says.

...

Meanwhile at the Bin, Scrooge and Rebecca are also training Della and Louie on F.O.W.L.

"Bradford Buzzard, the head of my board of directors, and my most trusted business partner, was surreptitiously," Scrooge slams his desk. "spying like a sanctimonious snake of secrecy, SINISTERLY SLITHERING IN SLIM-"

...

"FOWL'S next betrayal could come from anywhere or anyone." Beakley says.

"These are out top suspects." Webby says, flipping the whiteboard to show a list of potential traitors which includes: Lil' Bulb, 'Uncle' Donald, 'Ian', Fenton, Bluescreen Beagle, and 'Louie'.

"Excuse me, what?" Ian asks, upset at Beakley suggesting he is working for FOWL.

"Dew-abolical." Dewey says.

...

"Ae've secured the bin with the most devious defense system known to man." Scrooge says as he takes a security remote out from a desk drawer.

"He needs us, the three most cunning individuals he knows, to spot any weaknesses." Rebecca says, Scrooge patting her on the head.

Louie sighs. "All right, but only because I love the money- Uh, I mean, you!"

...

Donald is trying to wipe his drawing off the board.

"We have to be ready for another sneak attack, but with Webby's help, I will train this family to become the best prepared defense team of all time." Beakley says.

...

"We will be armed for every eventuality..." Scrooge says.

...

"Prepared for any possibility..."

...

"...so, what say you?" Beakley and Scrooge say at once, to which Huey, Dewey, and Della cheer while Louie is indifferent, Donald falling off the board.

"The traitor is probably not Donald." Beakley says.

...

"Traps, huh? No problem. Where are they, here?" Della says, spinning the globe. "No." She then jumps onto the desk. "Here?" She looks under the lamp. "Nada." She throws it aside. "HERE?"

Scrooge catches the lamp, which wasn't cheap.

"HERE?" She smashes the stapler, making it... staple. "Oh. Hyah!" She smashes it some more, Scrooge stopping her.

"Please donnae waste those. Each room of the bin has its own unique traps designed by Duckburg's most dementedly dangerous minds: Gyro, Quackfaster..." Scrooge says.

"Is it weird that the 'most dementedly dangerous minds' are all friends of ours?" Louie points out.

"Would you rather they not be?" Rebecca adds, which quietens Louie.

"Ae'll set the system to test mode. Yew two will try to beat each of my defenses and if yew make it outside without driven to the brink of madness... Ae'll buy lunch." Scrooge says.

"He really does not expect us to make it." Louie says. "And why isn't Rebecca taking part?"

"Oh, she will, but her success doesn't count." Scrooge says, knowing she is too skilled for it to matter. "Now, behold... The ImpossiBin!"