~Chapter~17~pleasure & Tragedy~

Derik’s POV(and we are back folks!)

I woke up to cold, I felt around  the bed to find no one there so I shot up and looked around until I saw Hayle talking with his mom by the barrier.

He jumped up and hugged her before tuning to walk over to me. Raina left after that leaving us alone again in a room.

“what was that about?” I asked him.

“oh, nothing just that your sister just woke from her coma.”

 I jumped out of bed only for him to pull me back down to him, “let me go I have to talk to her!” I said as I struggled.

“I wouldn’t if I were you, mother said that she and Aqua were getting quite intimate before she left.”

I stopped struggling and covered my ears, “lalalala! I don’t want to hear about my sister’s score with a dragon story!”

I felt his chest rise and fall quickly, I looked up to see him laughing silently at me, “you are such a child sometimes do you know that?”

I bated my eyelashes at him, “well I could act all grown up for you if you want.” I said tracing my finger down his chest to his sexy wrap. He shivered at my touch and moaned slightly.

He looked at me, and something in my head said I was in trouble. I was lifted off of the bed and placed on top of him straddling his waist, I felt his hard-on resting between my entrance.

I looked down to him, “you are in for a good time babe.” I growled at him.

He laughed, “I think you may have that the other way around Derik.” He purred as he grinded his hips against me making his stiffy grow harder making me moan, I leaned down and licked his chest, tracing circles around his nipple. I took it into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it, he growled when I bit it lightly, “did I hurt you?” I asked.

“Harder.” He said, and I didn’t waste any time and bit him again, “harder.” I did as he said and bit down on his nipple pulling and scraping it with my teeth, “harder!” he cried out.

Jesus in heaven he is a masochist, but I did what he said, and I felt my teeth meet with his skin in between them. I pulled away from him and saw the teeth marks, some of them looked like they were about to start bleeding.

“you’re a freak you know that right?” I asked breathily.

“is that bad?”

I leaned down and kissed the mark making him shiver, “not in the least.”

 After a few more bites I finally got to pulling off his clothes and swallowing him whole, his hands tangled into the sheets as I began to suck on him slowly at first, then faster and faster.

“im going to come!” he gasped, I pulled off of him and squeezed his member which made him squirm.

“not yet, I want you inside of me.”

He nodded and flipped me around and forced my head into the sheets which I tangled into my hands.

He placed himself at my entrance and before I could prepare myself he shoved himself all the way inside of me making my muffled pants turn into shouts and groans. Hayle growled and began to fiercely pound me.

Damn that little bite did this?

My thoughts were interrupted when Hayle turned me to face him, never pulling out of me, “I want you to look at me.”

I did as he told me, I stared into his eyes that were filled with love and lust, and hunger. I held it until I felt him tense and pull all the way out only to force himself back in in one last powerful thrust that made me throw my head back in ecstasy.