01

undeited

Luna's POV 

"ALL CHILDREN THAT ARE THREE TO SIX YEARS OLD, REPORT TO THE MAIN LOBBY!!" Mrs.Canepá my mean Orphanage director said over the loudspeaker. Let me tell you about me. My name is Luna Daisy. I don't have a last name anymore.

I'm three years old. I've been at this orphanage for two months since my parents died. I just want to be loved again. The only thin is I'm the youngest. Mrs.Canepá is really mean to me, she always finds something that I did wrong. Every single girl and boy at the orphanage bully me. I'm alone. I'm worthless. I'm nothing. 

Liam's POV 

We walked into the orphanage. Paul and Simon told us we had to become more mature and take care of a child. I'm already mature so it was meant for the other boys. There were 4 boys and 6 girls between the ages of 3 and 6. We decided to adopt a girl around the ages 3-4.

Niall and Harry started at the right of the room. Louis and Zayn started int he middle of the room. While I searched the left side of the room to find the perfect one. Walking around I saw a small girl siting at the end of the table. I could see the other girls and boys looking at her nastily. I sat down next to her. "What's your name sweetly?" I asked the small girl. "Luna.." She whispered.

"That's a cute name!" I told her. "Thank you sir." she whispered again. Right when I was going to ask her another question a boy came up. "You shouldn't talk to her. She's ugly and had no friends!" he said to me. "No shes not she's beautiful! Don't say that about her, if you don't know her." I answered. "Whatever!" he said and walked away. "Thanks for sticking up for me sir. No one ever does..." she told me. "I'll me right back!" I whispered in her ear. I ran up to the boys. Breathing heavy I finally got out the words,"I found...her!"

"WHERE! WHERE?!" Louis yelled. I brought them to the small girl who looked as if she were to cry. I tapped her shoulder. "Would you like to go home with us?" I asked. "Weally??" she asked in a baby voice. "yes!" I answered. "Okay!!" We brought her up to the desk. "Excuse me we would like to adopt this young cutie!" Zayn told the old woman. "You want to adopt HER?" She sneered.