𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖.

"slow down you idiot- you're going to crash the car!"

it was a normal, summer's afternoon in the city of tokyo.

the streets were bustling with foreigners and locals alike, going out shopping with their friends and family to get that new stock of summer outfits that the shop has released- it was a lively day for everyone.

in the case of sano ayaka and her brother ayato, the two were far from normal.

driving past the streets of the shopping district, both thirteen year olds were speeding their way home in fear that their parents would realize that the car was missing and so were their two children.

you see, it was their father's birthday today and being the good children that they are- they forgot the simple fact and forgot to buy him a present.

so ayato, being the oldest of the twins, decided to drag his sister off and steal their mothers' car when their parents' weren't looking- and here they are now.

poor ayaka was clinging onto her seat as her brother drove past another red light, praying to the gods that they'd make it in time for their family lunch and not get scolded.

she isn't scared of the police- she knows that her grandfather would handle them if ever they'd get pulled over. what she's scared about is feeling her mother's wrath being directed to them.

the girl still shudders whenever she would remember the time when her father was busy in his shop and forgot to go home for the night, remembering the sounds of her hitting him with her slippers and letting the man sleep on the couch.

it's safe to say that you should never anger sano y/n.

"relax, we're almost there anyways!"

swerving past the road and into the neighborhood, their eyes landed on the familiar house just a couple of blocks down.

the sight of motorcycles and cars lined up on their driveway gave them a sense of fear as the two drove past the gates- giving a quick thanks to the guard as they immediately got off and took the bags of gifts from the backseat and opted to sneak around the estate to avoid getting caught.

"how are we going to get these inside?!" (e/c) eyes turned to look at her brother as she holds the framed painting behind her back just in case any of her relatives or even her parents come out and sees them.

ayato took ahold of the shopping bags and motioned for his sister to follow, the two of them sneaking to the side of the estate where they knew the door to the kitchen would be open- their mother would always leave it open just because.

"just stay calm and don't let anyone see that painting- uncle mikey! what a pleasant surprise!"

the twins jumped in surprise when they saw their beloved uncle walk in the kitchen hoping to get a glass of water, only for him to be greeted by the sight of his niece and nephew looking all suspicious.

his dark eyes narrowed at their sweaty figures, looking down to see the poorly hidden shopping bags and frame as he sighed in disappointment.

"you know your parents' would get mad at you if they found out that you drove the car again- especially y/n."

"yup... especially mom."

mikey, despite of him being disappointed at their carelessness, gave them a grin and motioned for them to follow along.

"i'll help you sneak back in. your parents' are with their friends in the parlor right now." ayato let out a sigh of relief as he followed behind his uncle, grateful that they had a relative as cool as him.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨. - 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 {✓} 🎉