𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬.

it was nothing but a regular saturday afternoon, the sunlight peering through the shops windows as it casted a warm environment for the man to work in.

the smell of nicotine and engine oil wafted throughout the place, a lone cigar hanging in between his lips as dark eyes studied the different parts in front of him in concentration- humming in thought while picking up a random bolt.

fixing and tinkering with different types of motorcycles was sano shinichiro's favorite past time, liking the way on how his hands would always come out covered in soot after he was done repairing a customers bike.

the faint stench of oil clinging on his clothes gave him some sort of comfort that even he couldn't explain why.

ever since shinichiro was nothing but a lone high school student, he had developed a strong connection that involves motorcycles- tinkering with just about anything that he can get his hands on, even if those were his friend's own bikes.

even in his own gang meetings, the raven haired man could be seen restoring a random bike that he had found while his subordinates stand in front of him waiting for his words.

ah yes, how can we forget about the fact that he was the founder of the infamous biker gang group called the black dragons?

this motorcycle loving guy founded and led one of the known gangs around tokyo- his charisma alone earning him a title as the most respected delinquent in his era. no delinquent has not heard about his name, sano shinichiro was always the topic in the streets.

whether what they say be true or false about him, no one can get this man off his pedestal even when bigger biker gangs come for him.

you might expect the man to defeat them all singlehandedly, right? well then that's where you're wrong.

despite him having the title and being the most respected in the current era of delinquency, the raven haired man was actually also known for not being skilled in the area of fighting- but thankfully his men were loyal to him and are always there to stick up for their boss.

and they still are, devoting their hearts and bodies just to be in the presence of the great shinichiro even if the man had already retired from being a delinquent and rather chose to become a mechanic- being the owner of s.s motors and all.

some of his friends would drop by to say hi, catching up with their long time friend as they watched him tinker away with the spare parts that they bought for him.

they understood as to why the man had to leave from being a delinquent and would rather live a normal life- there were also cons that came into being the most known and respected delinquent in all of tokyo.

up until now, some thugs would come in his shop to try and beat the shit out of him- wanting to beat down the king and miserably failing whenever he would throw random wrenches at them.

it may sound pathetic but hey- it works.

all throughout his teenage years up to his young adulthood, shinichiro was always a daily target for those lowly biker gangs who wanted to rise to the top in the quickest way possible- and what better way that to beat him up, right?

that's why he chose to leave the dangerous life of being a delinquent to not only protect himself but also his family and friends who are highly likely to be used as a bait to knock him off his throne.

though i don't think the others get the memo because they still pursue him like teenage girls asking their crushes out.

with a sigh escaping his lips, he was finally done with the finishing touches that he needed to complete his beautiful masterpiece- setting down the wrench that he was holding to admire his craftmanship.