𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

the sunny afternoon served as a perfect ambiance for the couple who walked along the leaves covered path with ice creams in hand.

after a long day going 'round tokyo preparing for the anticipated remarriage, a simple cone of the cold dessert wouldn't hurt anyone- it's a form of destressing themselves from the hardwork that they had to endure all week long.

"i still don't get why they don't sell (f/flavor) ice cream there... it's a universal flavor for fucks sake!"

sano shinichiro had to bite back a laugh that's forcing it's way up his throat as he looked at his wife who was still pouting because the ice cream shop wasn't selling her favorite flavor- guess who's going to lose a company when they get home.

"but at least they have (o/f/f). that's good, right?" y/n shook her head, still glaring down at her poor cone of dessert as a small stripe of it began falling down the sides of the waffer due to the intensity of both her glare and the sun.

the raven haired man let out an amused chuckle at how childish his wife was acting. it's not a bad thing- but seeing the usual stoic woman showing off some emotions other than her seriousness was honestly quite a change in scenario.

whenever the two were at home, the young woman would always have this serene look on her face that shows a side of her that she definitely doesn't show in her work place. and to shinichiro, it feels like an honor for him to be able to see her vulnerable side- it means that she trusts him enough for that.

or whenever she'd have a look of disgust every time that her least favorite character gets screen time. he's still amused that one time when she almost threw the remote at the television because of this.

to others around them, she's nothing but a professional business woman with a scary looking face.

but to sano shinichiro, she's nothing but his twenty-three year old wife who hates not getting her ice cream flavor from the shop- someone who's soft and has the side to show her vulnerability.

looking around the empty park, the man took a deep breath and relished in the smell of the sakura blossoms that are in season. smiling because it almost reminded him of l/n y/n.

soft looping an arm around hers, the (h/c) haired woman stopped on glaring the poor ice cream to death and turned to her husband who had a soft smile etched on his features.

in her own little world, smiling always suited him.

"let's stop here for a short while. and after, we can head home." he proposed. well sort off- he's just dragging her off to a shaded bench, not giving her a chance to voice out her opinions as the two sat down in silence.

it wasn't the type that would have you shaking in your boots due to nervousness and anxiousness- no.

it's the type that makes you feel serene, like you're at home on a regular sunny day.

the two of them doesn't know how to explain the feeling... but it's just- it feels like home.

(e/c) eyes looked at his features, eyes holding an intense amount of emotions inside of them yet at the same time, soft. he had that small smile on his face that he'd give to her on a daily basis- it's always etched on his face no matter the time of day.

the sound of laughter broke her off her trance, noticing that her husband was chuckling at her sad excuse of a dessert.

"your ice cream melted."

her heart skipped a beat, feeling his calloused hands wrap around hers and softly took the melted treat out of her hold and onto the nearest trash bin- which was coincidentally stationed beside their bench.