𝒜ℒℐ𝒩𝒜 / 𝒟𝒪ℳℐ𝒩ℐ𝒞

Today I'm moving into my dorm, in Russia. I worked so hard to get just to meet my parents. I never knew who were my parents, cause I lived with my aunt in the States.

I learned a little Russian, but it's not that good. I never knew why I didn't grow up with my parents, but it didn't bother me. I walked into my room to see it was empty.

I wonder when my roommate will show up. Just like that the door opens revealing a beautiful brunette girl. We stayed at each other until she said, "Privet, ya Mila" (hi I'm Mila)

"Ya Alina"  (I'm Alina) I said. "Ty umeyesh' govorit' po-russki" (you know how to speak Russian" she asked. "nemnogo" (just a little) I said.

"Khorosho" (okay) she said. After that, we made small talk some was Russian and the same in English. "Your Russian is good you know," she said. "Well that's, but I still need some improvement"

"Just in your pronunciation," she said. "Yeah, you're right," I said sarcastically. "Anyways why did you choose to study here" "Family," I said. "Well that's nice"

After we talked she left to go get something to eat. I sat down on my bed thinking of a way to go meet my parents, but for now, let me think about my studies.

I had to make sure I kept my grades up to stay. This university was very strict when it came to how we represented the school. I took my phone out and texted my aunt that I was safe and in my dorm.

She replied with an okay dare and stay safe. She has always done that ever since I said I got into my choice of university in Russia. I was wondering why.

___________________________

I decided to order takeout for now.
I went on my phone to see any food restaurant near me to call. I saw there was a pizza place near so I called and ordered a Mexican pizza.

They said it would take 20 minutes to reach me but 15 to finish. So now I was on my phone talking to some of my friends.

OTP

Maximus: He Alina... how is it up there

Alina: It's good

Maximus: Ohh good to hear... is it a boy or girl

Alina: of course a girl... she's my roommate

Maximus: nice

Alina: Yeah it is

Maximus: Hope u find your parents...and enjoy the school

Alina: of course, I will😊

After my conversation with him, my phone rang and I saw who was calling me. It was the pizza delivery. I walked out of my room and out of the dorm to see the delivery guy standing at the entrance.

I walked up and said, " I'm here for the pizza how much will it be" "250 rubles" I took our 250 rubles out of my wallet and gave it to him. He gave me the pizza and went back to where he was.

I walked to my room placed the pizza down and sat down to eat it.

_____________________

I was now in my room getting ready for bed. Tomorrow was going to be my first day of class here, and I want to be early. I bathed like 20 minutes ago and had my nightwear on.

It showed a little ass, but who's gonna see it. I then placed my sleep mass on and then drifted to sleep.

_________________

Dominic

Here I am in another meeting dealing with the recent attacks on my estate. "What I want to know is where we're the guards for the west wing"

"They said you call them to meet at the east wing," Dexter said. "WHY WOULD I CALL THEM I WAS IN A MEETING!" I shouted.

It's either someone is lying or we have a mole in our estate. "Let me speak to the person who said I called them" "Yes boss," Dexter said.

He then went out of the room and then brought back one of the guards. "So you're the person who said I sent that message," I said looking at him up and down.

"Yes Sir," he said. *He didn't stutter so I guess he's telling the truth, but let's see* "Show me the text message" He then brought his hand to his pocket and took out his phone.

He gave it to me and I looked through my message. It did say that I called them but I didn't, so I guess there is a mole. "I guess we have a mole then" is all I said.

"Diego I want you to search each file to see who joined us in the last 4 months," I told him. "Yes, boss," he said. "Well, then I guess the meeting is over," I said and then walked out of the conference room.

I walked to my office to deal with some paperwork. One of my universities has some new students coming some are even here already. I sat down and started to review them.

There were about 250 males and 165 females joining. It's a lot, but I've seen more come. I expected to see more girls, but I'm fine with it. Overall 415 new students this year.

Owning the whole of Russia has its good and bad, but I'll name those another day. The age range has changed. Normally it would be around 23-26, but now it's 20-26.

I wonder who's 20.

______________

I was in the gym doing my workout for the day. It was me and Dexter working out. "Want to go to the boxing ring," he asked. "Sure," I said.

I placed my gloves on and so as he and then entered the ring.

We then began boxing. Punches were going everywhere. I landed one on his stomach and he got one on my shoulder.

At the end of the match, we had busted lips. *breathing heavily* "You did well" is all I said. "You too," he said.

I whipped the blood from my lips and then headed to the room. I went straight to my bathroom and then bathed.

After I changed and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be long.

______________________

Vote & Comment