Alina

When we came out of the restaurant someone came up to Mila and said, "Hey baby." *Cringe* "Babby why are you here," she said walking up to him and giving him a peek on the lip. I sighed and thought *Thirdwheeling*

"Oh sorry Alina, this is Diego, my boyfriend," she said intruding on him to me. He had brown eyes with brown hair, he looked no more than 6 feet tall. "Hi I'm Alina, Mila's roommate," I said.

"I'm Deigo her boyfriend," he said. "So you're the boyfriend she's been talking all about," I said. He raised his eyebrow and asked, "What did she say." "That she head over heels in love with you," I said.

He smirked before saying, "Really." "Yes she couldn't stop talking all about you," I said. "Okay that's enough on me...why are you here," she asked looking at him. "I just came to see how moving into the college was for you...I didn't expect you to be here, but then I saw the charges came off so I came here," he said.

"Well we're heading back," she said. "I'll drive you girls," he offered. "No it's okay," she said. "I wasn't asking," he said. *Possessive much* "I don't mind, plus we had a full bottle of wine, so I'm pretty sure you can't drive Mila," I said.

"You had a WHAT," he shouted the last part. "I'm okay Dio," she said. *Nickname too...dammm I feel single as fuck* "Don't okay me," he said picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. "Let's go," he said looking at me.

"Put me down," she said hitting his back.  He said something to her, but I didn't hear what it was, but she did stop what she was doing. He opened the door for me and got in, then he placed her in.

"What was that," I asked her. "Nothing much," she said. She looked like a red tomato. *Probably something sexual*  We then sat down in silence. "Can you play music," I asked. "Sure what kind," he asked.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to hear, but I'm sure it wasn't going to be silence. "Am can you play No Frauds by Nicki Minaj." "Sure," he said. The song then started to play. "You like Nicki too," Mila asked.

"Who doesn't," I asked. She then looked at her boyfriend Diego. "Ohhhh," I said.  "Yep," she said. "Why though," I asked. "Don't know but he just doesn't like her," she said.

"He's lucky Barbiez doesn't know he hates Nicki," I said. "You're right," she said. I started to sing along with the song.

"Cause I don't need no fraud," I sang out and then Mila came in and said, "I don't need no, drama when you call."

Then we both said, "Pick a side, pick a side, I took the price, and lift that bitch up I took the ice, let me lift my wrist up," we then laughed and looked at each other. "That was fun as fuck," she said.

"Language," Diego said. *Controlly too* "Sorry, babe," she said. We then sat back in the seat.

_________________

"Alina wake up," someone said shaking me. "HMMM, were were there," I said half asleep. "Yes we are," she said. That instantly woke me up. "Thank you," I said to Diego. "No problem anything for a friend," he said.

*He thinks I'm his friend...know I have 3 friends* I then got out of the car and walked side by side with Mila. When we reached our dorm door Mila opened it. I walked in and fell straight on my bed.

"UHHHH so comfy," I said. "Tired I see," she said. "Yep," I said. "well I'm going to take a shower," she said. "I should too, but I'm so tired," I said.

"I won't take long, so don't fall asleep," she said. Then she went to the bathroom. I was lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about how I'd feel finding my parents would I be happy, sad, or mad?

Happy because I finally found them. Sad because I probably miss them in my life. Mad because why did they give me up to my aunt? So many questions to answer, but who will answer them?

"You good," I heard Mila say on my right side. I got up and said, "Yeah I'm good." "Are you sure, you look sad," she said. "Nah I'm fine just a headache,' I said. "Okay, I have paracetamol if you want," she said. "Sure I'll take one or two," I said.

"Okay, here," she said giving me them. I went to the fridge to get water to drink with it. When I opened it the fridge had four water. "Guess we have to buy water tomorrow," I said. "Yep," she said.

I then drank the water with the pills.  I then went to the bathroom to bathe. I took a long hot shower to loosen up my tense muscles. When I was finished with my shower I changed into my nighty.

 When I was finished with my shower I changed into my nighty

I then went to bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

_________________

Vote & Comment