14. Italian Nights (NSFW)

Mature scene coming up so read with caution ;)

(Race weekend of Monza, takes place friday night)

"You look lovely y/n, as always." Lando remarked as he pulled up next to you in his 720s, rolling the window down.

You had dressed up your simple outfit from this morning, replacing the jeans with a long flowy Dolce and Gabbana skirt and sneakers with heels. Oh, and even more diamonds.

"You dont look too bad yourself, Lando." You replied with a laugh. Your handsome date was wearing an expensive looking white dress shirt (with the top two buttons undone may I add) with some jet black dress pants and shoes.

He emerged from the drivers side and circled around to the passenger, opening the door for you. You crawled in, and listened to the powerful engine growl menacingly as Lando sped away.

The sight of an extrememly hot European Formula One driver at the wheel of a Mclaren taking you on a date was something you would never forget. He eventually caught your admirable glance with a grin.

"So where are we going to, anyways?" You turned your attention back to the road, watching Lando's expert maneuvers down the winding highway. You werent as familiar with the northern parts of Italy.

"Ah, this is a place all the drivers would go to on race weekends. But tonight, I'm bringing you."

The sun began to dip below the lush Italian horizon as Lando pulled into the cobblestone driveway of a rather elegant resteraunt. The valets promply attended to the car and paired the young couple to a waitress.

You were shocked walking into the resteraunt, the ambiance was just so romantic. There were flowers in vases everywhere, with little candles on the tables and a soft jazz band playing in the background.

You two were seated on the patio overlooking the picturesque countryside. Watching the sunset over the rolling hills giving everything a warm yellow glow, it seemed to be a dream. A wonderful dream.

"This feels like a dream, Lando. This is all I could ever ask for." You looked at your date, sitting directly across from you at the small circular table and your soul filled with content.

"I think my view is even better than yours, because you are in it, you are absolutely beautiful, my y/n." He reached for your hand and held it, resting both of them above the table.

A swarm of butterflies twirled in your stomach at his touch. Your hand encapsulated in his was sending shivers down your spine.

You were in love. Madly in love. Something so beyond anything you ever had with any ex-boyfriend. Something indescribable.

Your food arrived and you and Lando began a conversation as the sun dissapeared and the stars came out, well into the night.

Lando eventually flagged down a waiter and slipped his card in to cover the bill. Your hands joined again as you departed from the resteraunt.

"I think I've finally found what love feels like," You said with a content sigh, watching the headlights against the gravelly road in the abyss of darkness.

"Well-" started Lando, "if you would like I can show you how much love I have for you." You couldnt see in the dark but you just knew there was a smirk on his face.

"Oh?" You had caught on, "Oh! Lando, I dont know about that. I mean we only met a little bit ago-"

"You had mentioned you had to go back to your lonely hotel room, wouldnt you like to share a bed with me instead in my grand suite?" To support his claim, he abruptly took one of his beautiful hands off the steering wheel and clamped it onto your thigh.

It worked. This Lando Norris man was irresistible.

He pulled up the McLaren to an even nicer hotel than yours on the outskirts of Imola and parked out front. You made a quick text to your friends about your wearabouts, that things had gone well and to not worry. You almost dropped your phone in anticipation.

It was the dead of night, and you and Lando silently sneaked to his room and he closed and locked the door behind you.

You didnt even get a chance to look around, when Lando had grabbed your arms and pinned you to the back of the hotel room door. Your whole body felt shaky and aroused already. He leaned in and hovered for a split second above you, before crashing his perfect lips into yours.

The kiss started out slow, as you two lovebirds still had to learn eachother's mouths, but soon got more fastpaced as you fell victim to the looming phantom of affection.

It was also the first time kissing him, and his mouth tasted like candy.

In that moment, all you could feel was your love for Lando. The need for him. The lust for him. He deepened the kiss, moving his hand to cup the side of your face and bring it as close to him as humanly possible.

After a short aqquainting time, he lead you over to the plush bed. He began to work at the buttons of his shirt one at a time, he started at the bottom and you worked from the top. Eventually your hands met in the middle and you took control to lift away the piece of fabric from his arms and back, throwing it off to the side.

Now it was your turn, but your corset top was only a zipper in the back you couldnt reach. You turned your back to Lando and flipped your hair out of the way. To your surprize, he paused.

"Are you sure you want to do this, y/n? This could lead to a lot of trouble for you."

You stopped for a second to think, but your head was already swimming with the demons of lust. "Yes, go ahead Norris." You said in a captivating voice.

You could immediately feel his nimble fingers finish the zipper, and peel away your top.

Now your top half was fully exposed to him, and he watched your breasts fall gracefully out of the cups of the corset.

"Y/n, you are- you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Before giving you a chance to respond, he launched straight back to your lips, engaging in an even deeper kiss than before.

You grabbed his head and ran your nails through his soft hair as he moved on to your neck and collarbone, delivering a flurry of wet kisses. You moaned softly into his ear.

You felt his hands around your waist, working at your skirt. And eventually he let his hand rest on your rose pink French laced panties. You could feel you were already wet down there, but this turned you on even more.

"Lando, please" you insisted, and laid down on the bed to give him complete control over you.

He removed what was left of clothing on his part and sat towering over you for a few seconds with a smirk, admiring his prize.

You whimpered as he sat there still. "Lando!" He then bent and placed his hands on your waist, slowly massaging and moving towards your core.

Blush covered your entire body, and beads of sweat due to the hot and sticky Italian night began to form at your forehead.

He eventually made it, and slowly pulled down the soaked through undergarmet to reveal your throbbing core, which throbbed for him only. But you were getting impatient. You screamed,

"Lando! Just fuck me already!"

To this he replied in a devilish tone, "Well why didnt you just say so" and advanced apon you, pushing all the way in. Your brain overflowed with pleasure.

You yelped at the contact, adjusting to his size. You moaned oncemore as he began to form a rhythm, in and out. Sending sparkles down your spine.

And it felt so good.

Not only did he satisfy your pleasurable needs, but he was a gentleman about it too. Momentarily taking a second to check in on you that you were doing alright, or placing sweet kisses on your forehead in reassurance. In this way could you really tell his ominous love for you. He was not just having sex with you for the sake of doing it, but loving you.

Your sweet, young love for eachother filled the hotel room on that hot and sticky Italian night.

edit: God forgive me for writing that just now- hopefully you readers arent traumatized 🙏