8. Lando Takes you on the Track

It was winter break, and the F1 season was over. Lando's championship winning celebrations had come to a lull. Training would resume in a few weeks, starting January 30th before Lando would go to Bahrain for testing the new car in February.

He got an idea to take you out on the track for some practice, and the fact that it would make a killer YouTube video. Not in an F1 car of course, rather in his papaya Mclaren P1, still a super high performance car.

You havent gone on a track with Lando yet, you were deathly afraid. You preferred to stick by the sidelines and watch the race, not be in one.

You had bought a Mclaren car yourself to use as a daily driver after you got together with Lando. You sold your run-of-the-mill Wraith in gray, to aqquire a stunning white 650s. Nothing comparable to his P1, but it was fun to support your handsome boyfriend in this way. You also owned a glossy black LaFerrari, a birthday present from Kelly last year.

The day dawned, and you, Lando, and a film crew all met up at the reserved Silverstone Circuit.

Walking down the track from the parking lot, you noticed the slightly cloudy sky and a breeze begin to pick up. The film crew for the McLaren YouTube channel set up lighting, mirrors, and cameras and you noticed Lando's P1 was parked cinematically at the starting line. They all greeted you warmly, instantaneously recognizing you.

"Very nice to meet you, very nice" a lady said with a thick English accent, gently holding your hands in hers. You smiled in responce.

Another man came up to you, he looked more official holding a clipboard. "Hello, I am the executive producer for our YouTube channel here for Mclaren. I suspect we will be in touch in the future?" You could tell he was choosing is words carefully.

After aqquainting yourself with all the staff, and getting the rundown of the video plan, everyone was just waiting on some finishing details.

You looked for Lando eagerly amoungst the crowd; you havent slept over at his place last night. Instead you travelled here from your penthouse flat in London and decided to meet up.

You had picked out some tailored light wash jeans, with a simple neon orange ribbed cropped top from Zara, and some custom orange and white Air Forces to wear. You know, for team spirit.

You found him, coming out of the pit lane and wearing his blue/orange racing suit. "Landoooooo," you teased while eagerly running up to him. "My princess!" He replied, eyeing your outfit before pulling you in to a kiss.

You kissed him back, butterflies growing in your stomach again. You pressed your body up against the slight cushion of his suit. He smelled extra good today.

You thought it was just him simply being in his racing suit, immediately it always makes him 10x hotter (lmao literally and figuratively) if even possible.

He placed his hands to rest on your lower back while kissing you. Not on your behind area, but resting on the curvature of your back. You liked it better that way anyway.

Pulling away from his grasp, you continued to the filming spot. "You look absolutely beautiful," he remarked. You smiled and began to blush. Lando was just so hot you couldnt help but blushing at every comment or move he made to you.

You two started the intro of the video, you were acting a touch shy because of nerves. It was stupid really, there was literally no better driver in the world at this moment than Lando Norris. Nonetheless, you also did not want (your non g-force accustomed body) to pass out or something on camera. Beyond embarrassing.

"Don't go too fast, okay?" You said, while struggling to fit the heavy helmet on without ruining your curls. Lando chuckled in responce, "Nah, I defidently wont!" with a hint of fire in his voice.

This was the first time you wore a helmet as well, one of Lando's old racing ones; you hoped you didnt look too funny in it. It defidently muffled your hearing a bit, but vision was crystal clear out the glass panel.

You guys started towards the P1. "Lets go, baby!" Lando hollered, clearly excited to go drive again after many weeks of absence.

He followed you towards the passenger door first, opening the gull wing door for you as you graciously stepped in. He then circled back around to the driver's side, adjusting the camera on the dashboard.

He closed the door, and now it was just you two and the camera. "Buckle up tight!" He exclaimed, fastening his own racing harness (modified temporarily into the car). He now had his helmet on too: full racing mode.

It made you wet just being in his presence like this. You struggled with your clips of the harness, after never doing this before.

Without words, Lando reached over and effortlessly latched your belt with his nimble fingers. He then playfully tugged at your tank string, snapping it against your skin.

It clearly had caught his attention, as the bright orange piece of fabric held your C cups quite nicely.

"Cut that part out" Lando blurted to whoever was editing the shot, making you laugh. "Alrighty, lets go!" He smirked as the engine roared to life.

"Just so you guys know, this is my first time on a track like this" you said to the camera. "Are you scared at all then?" Lando replied with a sarcastic chuckle. "Yes! I am so scared, I don't want to die,". "Dont worry, babe, you are in good hands-"

His voice got cut off by the monsterous echoey rumble of the engine below as he revved the engine. It had caught you off guard and you slighty jumped.

You guys were instructed by the Mclaren crew to do a warm up lap first, and then 5 real laps.

"You ready?" your beloved driver asked. "As I'll ever be" you responded with a gulp.

(Continue to part 2)