Chapter 5

Another snowstorm hit us. We are covered in snow. I like it that way. That meant more time to play in the snow. I just watched the snow flakes gently fall to the ground.
Herobrine was out. He was probably tormenting people as usual. I jut wanted to stay home and rest. And maybe play in the snow for a bit. So I quickly slipped on my coat and boots and went out front. I just took in a fresh breath of air. Icy.
I wanted to build a couple snowmen. I had carrots and sticks. I also had my older scarves to use. I found a flat place to put them.
I began by making two giant snowballs. I stacked them and made a medium sized one to act as a head. Then I placed some rocks in for the eyes and buttons of a sweater. I placed a stick on each side to act as arms. Then I wrapped a scarf around the neck and placed a hat on his head.
I did the same for the other one, but only it was female. I guess the snowmen couple represented Hero and I. Interesting.
When I began to feel cold, I headed back inside. I was shivering.
-Herobrine pov-
I walked up to the front yard. I saw two snowmen. A man and women. I starred at them. Who could've built them? Oh well. I just went in the house.
I saw (y/n) laying on the couch. She was sleeping happily. It made me smile. I didn't want to wake her up.
I grabbed a blanket and covered her up. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom. I was a mess. I was covered in blood and dirt from killing people. So I decided to take a nice warm shower.
(Y/n) pov-
When I heard the shower I was awake. I saw that I was covered up. Who did it? Maybe Hero? I don't know. I just stretched and walked around.
I saw the bathroom light was on and I opened the door. The shower was running, but nobody was in there until I heard a male voice. " So you're awake. I was gonna take a shower."
I turned,relieved it was Herobrine. "Oh sorry. I thought you were someone else and..."
"What?" He asked.
I saw that he was shirtless. I saw his muscular chest. I blushed and I slowly exited the bathroom. "O-oh nothing."
"See you when I'm done," he said, closing the door behind me. That was interesting.
I waited for about five to ten minutes for him to be done. He took a long time to finish dressing. And when he came out I saw his wet hair. It was darker then usual.
"Oh (y/n), did you build snowmen out front?"
"Yes."
"Okay I was wonderin'," Herobrine said.
I watched out the window. I saw dark clouds in the distance. 'Another storm?! Really?! How many more this winter?' I thought.
"Oh we're expecting a blizzard tonight and tomarrow."Herobrine kissed my forehead.
"What? But-oh well," I said.
The blizzard was causing the house to freeze. Not even the coat kept me warm. Herobrine wasn't even cold even though he put on his trench coat. I wondered how he could not feel it. He told me that he was just, you know, can't feel it. I shivered until he hugged me in his arms. He took us over to the couch and I sat there in his arms. From the couch, he started a fire in the fire place. It warmed up the living room a lot, but I stayed in his arms. We just slept there.