Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV-
I was up and about the next day. I was on a sugar rush because I had eaten tons of snacks that had sugar. It made me extremely jumpy. I was everywhere.
Herobrine wondered what was wrong with me. He asked,"What is wrong with you?"
"Sugar rush,"I said. I shook a little, feeling a bit jumpy still.
He scratched his chin. "I see. Too much sugar huh?"
"Yep,"I answered happily. I ran towards the window. I saw a strange creature. I grew excited about it. Normally I wasn't excited about seeing new critters. "A-a fox!"
"Wow, you're excited about a fox," he said.
"Normally I'm not like this,"I said.
He nodded. Then he pulled me in for what was a kiss. I struggled a little but he told me to relax and it was alright. I relaxed and then I let him continue kissing me.
"See wasn't that bad was it?"he asked, smiling.
"Nope,"I replied.
He smiled. Whatever Notch had said about Herobrine was wrong. He head a tender heart. He was sweet and lovable. He was also caring. He !at be a cold blooded murderer, but he had a good side to him too. I felt happy with him. I never wanted to leave him. He was mine forever.
-----------------------------
Authors note:Sorry for another short chapter but I was pretty busy. Sorry. :)