Prologue

I watch her soulless body lying there. Her head to the ceiling and her bleeding wrist hanging lifelessly outside of the tub.

My mind is empty with what to do but filled with thoughts of Why?

We all knew this was going to happen, we had expected it, but we still held onto hope.
Hope. Such a cruel thing it is, isn't it? It heals people's broken hearts with lies they know are far away from truth, and will destroy their reality.

Memories from yesterday start filling my head and I want to scream, shout and cry but my mouth can't form any words. I stay there, standing numb. I hear the shouts and cries around but all I can see is her pale lips which just yesterday turned into bright smiles.
I didn't even have a chance to tell her one last time how much I loved her. One last time. She didn't even hear any of us tell her how much we loved her.

I fall on my knees, feeling tears leaving my eyes and finally I scream, I scream and I cry and I beg to anyone who would give me just one chance, just one minute, just one sentence.
Let me let her know. Let me let her know. She needed to know, before leaving, she needed to know.

________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you liked the prologue of this book, I'm really excited to continue the story. Let me know in the comments how did you feel about it. And please don't forget to vote and share this story. Thank you <3

For any kind of review or questions, you can reach to me by:
Instagram: @frogrry.styles
Mail: frogdhara@gmail.com