Chapter 8-Tubbo makes an announcement?

Caterpillars. That all he could think about. The leaf versions of worms, and boy, does tubbo like worms!

Worms to him, were like Lions, giraffes (or ji-raf-ayes, as ranboo says for the sole purpose of annoying him), and zebras were to everyone else that don't live near their natural habitat.

He could watch worms all day, but alas Nicky has but a ban on his worm time for nearly taking more then a handful(maybe three pockets full) into her house so he settles for caterpillars instead.

Sometimes Tubbo likes to pretend to be a caterpillar, eating only greens but he soon gets bored and starts demanding ranboo to give him some of their share. They don't. Tubbo wished to be a caterpillar, taking whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted and to turn into the most beautiful butterfly mankind had every seen.

The day of his good friend (and mortal enemy who tubbo swore to destroy when said friend took his lolipop and proceeded to eat it infront of him all those years ago), Tommy Innit Craft's birthday tubbo swore he was going to get his revenge. He had waited all those years and wasn't going to wait any longer.

Once he, ranboo and Tommy was blocked into tommys room, he started planning. Tommy knew something was up but tubbo wasn't going to let him get away with his Tomfoolery again! Oh no, tubbo had put his master plan into action the second the three were alone.

Tubbo and ranboo heard the announcement they had been waiting for and bolted downstairs, dragging a helpless Tommy behind them. Tubbo watched carefully as his friend opened up the gifts given from everyone and knew it was time to strike.

He smiled, walking towards Tommy. The poor kid didn't know what was going to hit him, and the thought alone made tubbos smile broaden, maybe a bit too much. Tommy caught on that he was up to something but couldn't do anything as tubbo chucked the water balloon he had been hiding in his pocket.

Hearing Tommy scream "Bloody hell!" and "NO!!" gave tubbo a warmth he didn't know he could feel. He felt alive. He felt free. He was definitely going to make Tommy afraid of him. HE was going to be the leader of the group (he already was, Tommy was just arrogant). With all these emotions mixing around inside of him, Tubbo felt like he was a butterfly, finally out of his cacoon and fully of colour!

Ranboo backed away in fear of both tubbo and the water making a quick escape to Nicky, who hid behind Jack Manifold, totally not using him as a human(robot? She didn't know, but she still used him) shield.
Nicky quickly realized she had created a monster.

Tubbo really likes caterpillars.