Chapter 3

The hallway was pitch black besides the dim light from the practice room and - yes! - the elevator. You headed towards it, seeing that the other option, stairs, was dark by now.

"Cya," someone piped up.

You jumped. "Fuck!"

To your right, with a phone in his lap, crouching against the wall, was the same boy from before, the one with the multicolored fingernails. He had fluffy brown hair and was wearing a blue and yellow striped shirt. He looked so cute it made your heart throb. Or maybe that was the heart attack you almost got.

"Sorry!! My name's Cya."

"Oh," you breathed with a hand on your chest. "I'm Y/N! It's nice to meet you!"

"You too!" He grabbed your other hand and gently shook it.

You smiled at him. "No more heart attacks please."

He brushed a piece of hair out of his face. "Sorry, I have a habit of sneaking up on people."

"I'll get you back one of these days, don't worry." You stretched, then found yourself sitting on the ground next to him. "So why are you, Yonghoon, and, um.. Kanghyun up here so late?"

"We're practicing for our debut in May," he said happily.

You were shocked. "In MAY? That's like, 5 months from now!"

"I know.."

"Debuting as Onewe?"

"Yes."

"What's your role?"

He was rather proud. "I'm a bassist, rapper, and I sometimes sing."

"Multitalented," you clapped.

"Yes."

"I'm excited for you," you said. "I hope we see each other often."

"Yes, you're the new stylist right? I saw you with Jiyeon earlier."

"That's me!"

"Just be careful, Noona. Jiyeon can be.." He proceeded to flinch a lot and make weird noises.

"Okay, I got the message."

You stood up because you knew you had to get home and sign all those papers.

"I'm going to head out. Get some sleep okay?" you told him.

"All right, Noona!"

And that concluded your first day at RBW.