Sonadow🦔

"Yeah, Beautiful."

( Noone is dying xd )

- 🦔 -

On Christmas evening, Sonic was asked to sell out hot cocoas to the people by the Mayor. Sonic took to the offer since he didn't have anything else to do on Christmas. Tails was spending his Christmas with Cream, Knuckles with Rouge, and Amy with her family. Sonic sighed loudly as the last thought runs through his mind. Sonic then leads his head on his hand on the counter. 

Then a person crosses his mind. Shadow. His face brightens up for a moment but quickly crosses the idea out. Sonic knows that Shadow doesn't like him nor want to spend Christmas with anyone. Sonic once again lets out a loud groan and slams his face onto the counter. 

He was interrupted by a couple waiting in line. "Uhm, sir? Are you feeling alright?" The woman asks. Sonic quickly got up and apologizes. The woman covers her mouth as she giggles then place her hand on her purse. Sonic scratches the back of his quil, shifting his white beanie a little to the back and awkwardly smiling. He darted his eyes to the back of the woman and sees a muscular man crossing his arms. He looked furious, and Sonic took a guess that he doesn't like how Sonic was talking to his partner. 

Sonic quickly zooms away from the counter and starts making the hot cocoa. 

He pulled out two cups and places them down on a table. He opens a cabinet and pulls out a jar of sugar and added about two tablespoons into the cups. He then adds the cocoa powder. Sonic takes out a long glass cup and made hot milk. He then pours the milk into the cups.

He then pulls out a spoon and stirred all the ingredients together. There! Creamy hot cocoa! Sonic being Sonic, he takes out a whipped cream and swirls it on top of the hot cocoa. He also topped it up with some chocolate chip sprinkles. 

Sonic smiles at his proud work. He then gently brings the cups back to the counter. "Here your hot cocoas Ma'am." Sonic smiles. "Oh, thank you!" the woman jumps and searches her waller in her purse. She then hands over two dollars to Sonic and he kindly takes it. The woman took both of the cups and waved to Sonic. Sonic saluted and smiled: "Have a wonderful Christmas"

As the couple left, Sonic sighed and slam his head on the counter again. He has been doing this none stop, he just had a small rest before the couples came in. He then feels a cold breeze hit his ears, slightly making him shiver. Sonic let out a long sigh as he left another figure in front of him. "Welcome to grilby's" He lifted up his head to greet the customer. 

His eyes widen as he saw the customer in front of him. It was the person he least expected to meet on Christmas. He scans the customer's clothing. He was wearing a black thick jacket with a fluffy white hoodie. His hands were in his pocket, a scarlet scarf around his neck, and a black beanie on top. Sonic eyes sparkles as he saw the person in front of him.

"Shadow!" He slams the table in excitement. He then notices his behavior and quickly covers it up with fake coughing. "Erm, I mean, Hey Shadow" Sonic lower downs his tone. Shadow rolled his eyes. "No need to lie, I know you're happy to see me" a small smirk grew on Shadow's face as Sonic awkwardly laughs. 

The black hedgehog then begins to scan the stand. It was white and looked pretty old but it was still useful. It had a blackboard with small chalk written: 'Hot Cocoa' on top of the roof. Shadow lets out a small chuckle as he sees Sonic's handwriting. Many thoughts were swarming around Sonic's mind. 

"Soo uh, what would you like?" Sonic asks, slightly leaning against the counter. "Is there anything else besides hot cocoa?" Shadow asks back sarcastically. Sonic scoffed and made his way to make another cup of hot cocoa.