Prologue

2022

That was strange...

He didn't seem to answer. Well, it was a long time since they both talked. But she doesn't mind, he'll probably come back and chat with her in a bit.

Sabrina is a talented prodigy. with an early career in modeling, participating in the Voice Kids and the Indonesian Gadis program. She has a bright future ahead of her. In 10 years, she'll probably be the highest-paying runway model. She possesses long black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, and a slim figure.

She turned around to meet a beautiful girl of Asian descent. With black hair stopping only at her upper back, Hazel eyes, a slim figure, and a height slightly taller than her. She is the smartest girl in school, with multiple national-level Academic gold medals. Her name is Aletta, Her secret romantic partner. Yes, Aletta is a Lesbian. But relax, our protagonist remains a Bisexual female...

Aletta: "Seems like somebody isn't in a good mood this morning." She said, referring to the Boy who had just exited the classroom.

Sabrina: "Well, he hasn't talked to anybody during the pandemic. Just let him be, I'm sure he'll open up after a few minutes."

Aletta: "You sure some Freak like him would do that?" She said as they both sit down on their seats.

Sabrina: "Aletta, He's not a freak! I'm sure he's just like all of us. Give him a chance, please."

Aletta: "Whatever. I'm just telling you the truth. Oh, look! If it isn't our wonderful gay couple!"

Sabrina turned her head to see two Males, one short and one tall, enter. One is a boy of Asian descent, with a Pixie cut, Hazel eyes, and a slim and slightly athletic build. And the other one? A boy of African-American descent, standing at 5'11, with an athletic build. The Asian, like Aletta, is an Academic prodigy with multiple medals. While the African American is a Basketball athlete, who happens to do Private classes of... Boxing. These two are Alex and Chris, The also secretly queer couple.

Chris: "Wassup, girls?" The black boy said.

Sabrina: "Chris! Oh, I thought you two weren't going to school today."

Alex: "Well, we suddenly felt that something is about to happen today, and we didn't wanna miss it."

Sabrina: "Maybe I'm not the one with the gut feeling too..."

.

.

.

A moment of silence filled the room with awkwardness. True, almost everybody in the group felt a gut feeling to just go to school today. They don't know what, but it might be something... Important, like a form of godly calling.

???: "HI GUYS!"

Their moment of silence is broken when another group of people enters the class. The first girl is tan-skinned, slightly darker than Sabrina, with long black straight hair, black eyes, a cheery personality, slim build, and uh... she happens to be 5 feet tall. Her name is Aimee, the Best junior figure skater in Indonesia, ranking top 15 globally.

Behind her is her Introverted, slightly Emo, boyfriend. The name's Blake, sporting a pixie-like Alex, while standing slightly taller. Chinese-Indonesian Descent, brown eyes, lanky build. Known to be a Junior Esports Athlete.

Behind her are two people. The first one, Hazel, is a girl with a curvy build, Dark brown hair, and pure Javanese descent. Despite her Curvy build, she is quite agile. This fact is proven by her being part of the prestigious female basketball team of the school.

Behind her is... her boyfriend, Damian, The Soccer athlete. Tall ectomorph, athletic, buzz cut, 6 foot. While he is slightly lacking in... intelligence, he makes it up for athleticism and charisma.