chapter 2- -continue

This is just the beginning of a long car ride and Aurora is singing. I would be fine with it if she was a good singer and singing something new and at least a good song, but no..she has to sing old Brittany Spears music. Really?! Good thing I brought my iPod! As I drown myself in the song Ocean Avenue I slowly fall asleep.

"Jace..JAce..JACEE!! Where did you go?"

"Dont touch her!"

"Take me!"

"Stop! Let me go!"

"Kaceyyyyyyyy..Kaceyyyyy"

"KACEY! My mom is now shaking me half to death trying to wake me up.

"Annndd why were you trying to give me a mini heart attack?"

"I didn't want to..but you were squirming and screaming I just had to. We are also about ten mintutes away from the airport."

I have been having replays of those dreams ever since that night in January. It haunts me..and I know it will never leave me. There is a guy in my dream/memory every time I have it. He looks so familiar, I haven't seen him since that night. All that was running through my head was the name that spelled J-A-C-E.

We reached the gigantic air port and I heard shouting from the megaphone. Flight 13 will be leaving in O' 15 minutes..along with other flights. We took our seats after we handed in our winning tickets. This airplane was huge! I remember flying in one, but I was only 11. At that time I had no worries..nothing to haunt me. That's changed now.

I must have dozed off after the plane left the run way, because I woke up to a little 12 year old brat kicking the back of my seat. He looked like one of those spoiled kids who gets what he wants..i get what I want..one because whenever I like and want something I automatically NEED it! And two i buy a lot of my things. Ever since mom lost her job as manager at Jostons. I realize the boy is still kicking my seat.

"Are you done now..?"

His eyes widen in amusement as he smirks and says,

"I'll stop if you kiss me." ok he might always get what he wants..but not this time little boy.

"Nahh..i'd rather you kick my seat." i say with a sarcastic smile.

"What did she say your doing Christopher?"

"Nothing mom.."

Well..he had fun while that lasted..I look down and all I can see is a bright blue..along with big puffy white clouds.  As we reach the ending run way..I get up to start walking off the plane. Suddenly I felt someone grab my butt. I turn around to see who it was..well suprise, suprise. Little 12 year old standing there with a smirk on his face.

We reach the place where the cruise ship was picking people up. I knew ships were big. But this thing..HUGE!!! Three decks..pretty big if you ask me. I reach the top deck..which is where our room was placed. Right next to my dad's work assistant, his wife, and..his..son. As my dad introduces us all my eyes were placed on this guy..which I dont know the name of, because I was so busy focusing on him and I didnt even hear my dad say his name. He looked so familiar..but why? Do I know him? For some reason I feel like I should.

-------------------------------------

Theres the end of chapter 2:) i hope it was okay..please comment i want to hear what people think!!! Also if you like it dont forget to vote:)

Thanks!!

xoxo- - Cassidy