chapter 3

"This here is my daughter Briley." my dad introduces.

I saw Jaces eyes get wide all of a sudden. Yeah..i figured out his name. I've only known one Jace..from my dreams though? My dad finished up introducing us and said we can go explore the ship. I started walking away and before I knew it I was laying on the ground with my painful ankle.

"Are you ok?" Jace asked.

"Yeah..usually when you see a girl laying helpless on the ground, saying ow, and almost in tears..NO im not ok!"

"Ok then..I don't remember you being so sassy."

"What do you mean you dont remember..I dont know you? All I know is your name."

"Right now you do..let me help you up."

"Im fine!" I say as I step up off the ground only to fall..again.

"Are you sure about that."

"Well dont just stand there then! Help me up to my room."

He just stands there..thinking this is funny.

"Hellooooo? You just asked if i need help and you dont do anything about it?"

"Maybe I would help you if you were more nice about it." he says amused.

"Ughhh..Jace, will you please help me up, so I can fix my extremley painful ankle in my room!"

"You can be nicer than that!" He laughs

"Please!" I begged.

He helped me up to my room laughing at the way I limped. He set me on the edge of the bathtub and set my leg up on the counter.

"What are you doing?" i asked.

"You asked for help, didnt you?"

"Well, yeah help up to our, I mean my parents room."

"So I cant do you a favor?"

At that very second something came to me. I remembered everything. It was never a dream, it really happened. And Jace was my hero when it did! Why didnt i think it was real?

"Brileyyy you there..come back to the real world maybe?"

"You've already done enough favors.." i said, feeling guilty."

"What?"

"The cold dark night..in the alley."

He just looked at me..worried.

"I thought you didnt know who i was."

"I didnt..but now I do, why did you help me that night, and hurt yourself."

I now realized he wasnt wearing a shirt..then I saw the scar sticking out from his side. It was from the top of his rib cage to a little off his hip bone.

"Why would've i let you just sit there and get messed with by a group of guys?"

It was silent for a little while and he broke the silence by giggling.

"What's so funny!"

"I always remembered you being so clumsy."

I punched him in the arm.

"Not funny!" i said.

"I also remember I always liked you."

I just looked up at him. His bright blue eyes went perfect with his tan skin. I couldnt stop looking at him! I felt like if i looked away. I'd lose something important. I knew I should've known him from somewhere, but I didnt know it was such a huge somewhere.