chapter 2

"Honey time to wake up..we have to leave early, so we dont miss our flight."

I groan at the thought of its morning..the time when you want to chuck your alarm clock at the wall..but in this case my mother. My parents won a trip for a cruise. All I know is we will be in Miami by Tuesday..and it is now Sunday. I've always wanted to go to Miami, I mean on all the TV shows you see all the hot guys. The beautiful beach, and the warm weather. My time to relax and have no worries awaits.

I quickly take a shower..well, a girl type of quick. Of course we have to absorb the feeling of the silky warm water..take in the amazing smell of shampoo..in my case its strawberry scented..but still smells lovely. I remembered that I'll be wearing a bikini most of the time, and if not I'll be in shorts, so I quickly shave ( in all areas us girls do:D ) I look in the mirror and covering the beauty all the guys talk about when they see me in the halls..is covered by some raccoon face. My mascara and eye liner was smeared all over my eyes! I laugh, and wipe it all off. As I start putting on new eye liner..my little sister Aurora runs and jumps on me. Leaving a big black mark across my face..fabulous!

I finish straightning my hair..only to burn the top of my ear. Finish my make up, and spray on some of my Hollister perfume..which I have to say is the most amazing smell in the world. Although whenever I walk into that store..Its like their own brand of pot. You walk in and instantly get a headache, but I love their clothes. Speaking of Hollister, I just got a new bikini last week! Its hot pink and looks like it got hit by a ton of random colorful paintballs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs..enter the kitchen and find four dirty plates in the sink.

"What! You already ate?"

"You'll have to get something on the plane..we didn't want to be late."

"Right okay.." Its almost like I could be gone for a week and they wouldn't care.

My dad is always the one to cheer me up. It's funny, I'm more of a daddy's girl..but im very girly! Not to the point where im screaming and crying cause I broke my powder puff pink nail..but I'm pretty close!

------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short..going to an easter lunch ill finish it when i get back..please vote and comment

thanks!:)

xoxo--cassidy:)