... CHAPTER FOUR...

... CHAPTER FOUR...

... JONG AH-IN ...

THE TENSION BETWEEN SHIJIN AND JIWOO WAS THICK

THE TENSION BETWEEN SHIJIN AND JIWOO WAS THICK. After they left, Shijin brought her into their room, where the shit went down. Jiwoo was mad at her for not letting her handle it herself.

Shijin almost laughed at that. She just saved her sister from getting her ass beaten and now she was the bad guy again.

That night, Shijin was boxing again instead of sleeping. She was sure she was fucking up her sleeping schedule but she didn't give a single fuck.

She was bent over, catching her breath while trying to keep her balance by clutching her knees. Eventually, she sank down on her back, sweat dripping from every pore she had.

She mindlessly stared up to the roof, the heat radiating off her body while her breathing began to slow down. Her eyes catches a little red light in the corner of the room, realizing there were cameras installed.

So that asshole was watching them get treated like shit and doing nothing about it.

She slowly closed her eyes, immediately snapping them open again. She couldn't fall asleep now. She still had to get a shower and change her clothes.

With a last sigh, she got up again, her eyes not leaving the camera she had spotted while walking to take a shower.

THE NEXT DAY WAS QUITE EVENTFULL. Everybody was standing in two separate lines, waiting for Mujin to give the signal to start the game.

The rules were easy. There were no rules. You had to fight everyone who was competing until one person was the final one standing. Jiwoo stood in the line across from Shijin.

Shijin wasn't going to lie, she was a nervous wreck. It was not her first time fighting against men but it was her first time fighting against potential drug ring members. She knew they would go after her and Jiwoo because they thought they were the easiest to fight.

Finally, the signal was given. And the chaos started. Shijin didn't even know how much time had passed but she through kicks and punches to every person that got into her view.

Some of them tried to actually team up against her. One held her from behind and the other was about to punch her but she was faster, throwing a kick to the man in front of her where the sun didn't shine, elbowed the other straight in the nose, grabbed him by his neck and threw him against the metal fence.

Catching her breath, her eyes searched for Jiwoo, who had just knocked out that Gangjae guy she didn't like. Her brows furrowed. Where the hell did Jiwoo learn to fight like that?