...CHAPTER TWO...

...CHAPTER TWO...

...PLEASE HELP ME...

SHIJIN WAS STARRING DOWN TO HER FEET AS HER AND JIWOO STOOD BESIDE THE GRAVE

Both dressed in black hanboks, no one said anything. I mean, what were they supposed to say?

Their father died on their doorstep while they were on the other side of the door, hearing everything that was happening but unable to do anything.

They were the only ones who even came.

Shijin never had seen her sister cry that much. Her eyes were swollen and red while her lips were dry and chapped. Shijin wasn't in a better condition.

Suddenly, a group of men entered the room, everyone of them in expensive looking suites. The man at the front took a cigarette out of his pocket, lit it up and then shortly after put it in the candle holder.

The other men behind him bowed.

Jiwoo was the first one to break the silence.

"Are you the drug ring boss? What did make our father do? Did you make him... beat up people up and threaten them and stab them? Who killed our dad?"

The man at the front didn't even look at them as he answered.

"Your father... was my most trusted friend and brother. And Donghoon was... a good father. Just remember that."

Shijin scoffed.

"That wasn't the question. She asked you who killed him, not what your relationship with him was. You don't know that too, right?"

She got no answer.

Instead, they just began to walk out one after the other. In the end, there just one man standing there, looking at them a bit longer with a warning look (mostly to Shijin), then he also left.

"That's what I thought."

"COME CLOSER. It'll be the last time you see him, so say goodbye and wish him a peaceful afterlife. Hold his hand and send him off."

Shijin still remembered that one day where her father was still there and finally found out about her depression. It had been a particular hard day.

Her father came home from wherever he had been the whole day. He called out for Shijin because he knew that she should be home at this time. But he got no response.

He called a few times again but still got no response. Then, he heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom. He was immediately alarmed and began to shout her name even louder.

When he got into the bathroom, he saw a hysterical crying Shijin sitting in the shower, her knees pulled to her chest while her face was pushed into them. Around her, he could see the small tablets and the package of his sleeping medication.