All Eyez on Me

It was the next morning in night city as the sounds of radio began playing the morning announcement.

[Gooood morning, night city...!]

By the sounds of the radio woke luck up

Huh? *When luck opens his eyes, he was in somebody else's apartment* wait, the hell? Where am I? He question (moaning) huh? *When he down to his right, he saw his hand was touching Rebecca's left boob and saw that Rebecca was sleeping right next to him completely... Naked*. Huh?? Why-- *luck started to remember last night* oh... Yeah, we... we did the thing *to his point of view. He never seen Rebecca sleeping so, peacefully before. It's kinda cute when she sleeps. But that soon ended when she began to wake up and sit up straight*. Mmm... Hm? *When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw. Was you sitting next to her* oh... Hey, luck she said hey he replied.

Rebecca looks around and already realizes what had happened last night. So... We actually did thing huh? "It seems that way" luck said so does that mean were a thing now? "Yup" do you... Regret picking me as your lover? She asked nah, not one bit he said with a soft smile on his face. Rebecca smiled back knowing she picked the right man for herself as the two lean in and kiss each other passionately before splitting up. So what do you want to do, eat breakfast first or take a bath? "Mmm... I'm sticking with the bath, but you're joining me in" okay, bath first luck said as he lift rebecca off the bed in princess style as two went into the bathroom and took baths together in a shower.

After taking a bath he made breakfast for him and rebecca which she was really surprised of his cooking skills. Then the two newly couples decided to have walk in the street in heywood while holding each other's hands. It was a bit weird since the people they past thought that luck walking with his daughter, which it's not.

So, how long you been in Night City? Rebecca asked most of my life, I spent it on doing gig on my own, beating the shit out of maelstrom goons since I was a kid "shut the fuck up really?" Yeah, when I was 10 my mom and I moved to Japan for 4 years. It was unsettling at first but grew into custom to it, I made some few friends over there and somewhere in between those years I eventually joined a bikergang "you where in a group once?" Yup, an awesome one too. And after 4 years I was 14 now, me and my mom flew back to NUSA and settle in chicago for five years. I made a big name myself over there.

What did you do over there? "Oh you know gigs, assassination, stealing and robbing, all that stuff. Also there this... accident that I cause there" what happened? "it's a very long story, I had to hide from the cops ups and downs for a month before everything is cooled down" what exactly did you do? "The unspeakable rebecca, the unspeakable" Luck said  how feeling a little headache just by remembering it.

...Oookay? So what do we do now? "Eh I don't know maybe go gun range or--" hey! Lucky is you! *Luck immediately froze upon hearing someone calling him that name*. Across the street from where luck and rebecca are, on the other side of the sidewalk was a middle age woman around her 30s. Many considered her by many who knew her to be an incredibly gorgeous woman who still had a youthful appearance, despite her age. She was a tall, voluptuous american woman with shoulder length black hair and beautiful green eyes. She wear a yellow short sleeve V-neck cropped T-Shirt with an image of JPOP band logo on it, and she's also wear a brown leather jacket with tight fit jean pants and white shoes.

How's my special big boy doing? The woman said waving at them with a happy-go-lucky, eccentric personality. Making rebecca raise an eyebrow looking at the woman "hey, babe. Who's that woman?.. Hm *when she looks up at luck she saw the bullet sweat running down his face* luck?" Huh? Oh her. Oh uh she's just a client of mine heh luck said trying to keep his cool "come on let's ignore her and keep going" hold on I'm coming over! The woman said pressing the button for the crosswalk.