Smooth Criminal

The first scene we see now was nothing but darkness until the sounds of muffled voices as David's vision is slowly starting to regain. (So what do we do with him?) (Fuckin' sandy's mine, always has been) why's this meat had it chipped "(chuckle) uninstalled's gonna cost us a hot eddies". Ugh Lil' spikey shit's a massive pain in my ass. how 'bout we flatline him? The five-finger scav discount'll work great on his cold, dead body "you still need a ripper for that" but we'll break even, wouldn't we? "Sure, barely. I suppose".

You hear that? I Should just rip the damn thing off myself. Maybe then you'd finally learn not to klep shit that ain't yours, ya piss sniffer "please don't get blood all over my room alright" stay out of this! "Uh, excuse me? I was the one who found him" lucy said to the big man. You fucking lie to me?-- "shut up! *Maine slaps him* now, spit it. The fuck you doin' parading around in my chrome? "Yours?" You Bet your ass. That's right bought and pay for. Except my supplier ghosted once I put down "S whatcha get for payin' in advance/gonk move (chuckle)" shut it! She's good people, one of our own just looking' to make some fast scratch. She's been good for it too, up till now maine said hold on, "huh?" A supplier. You mean, "Gloria Martinez. That ring a bell?" Well yeah she's my mom "huh? So, your gloria's brat? Hell she thinkin' handin' it over to you?" She didn't she died "Huh?!" Yesterday david told him. What in the fuck! But I just talk to her two days ago. What happen? Did the badges get her or-- "it was a car accident from some kind of gang goon drive by. Got caught in the cross fire got nothing to do with the sandavistan" david explained to maine as he lets go him.

Tracks why she never buzzed us back the woman said, named dorio. Condolences kid that's tough but still... Don't think for a second that makes things free and easy for you "Listen I have no idea it was yours". Yeah I remember being a squirt chippin' all the mil-specchromes my ma left lyin' around. Good times, good times pilar said christ! This twerp's clearly got a circ loose! "Back off he didn't know what he was doing".

So you guys... Are cyberpunks aren't you? David said the apartment went quiet until maine speaks "what's it to ya?" He asked lowering his shades. Let me keep the sandy. Can't pay you back just now but I'll work it off. One gig at a time. As long as it takes "not good enough. Shits military-grade, can't just put another off the shelf" whatever you paid my mom I'll get it back "no deal". I said, no murder lucy commented. Come on at least give me a chance "heh now that's funny. Do I look like I run a preschool to ya?" I'll fire up the sandavistan "bullshit. Todler like you can't boot it up without keelin' over" pilar said well this toddler's full of surprises.

Huh?/hmm? "Nah, a body his size'd sizzle up after two hits". Try eight. No sizzles "hmm?/hmm? C'mon that's a load of bunk and we all know it" yeah? Okay, then how about I prove it? *maine, dorio, and pilar draw their pistols pointing at david* "whoa whoa plant your ass back down" maine demanded.

Yo chill out just gonna klep his cig real quick nothing up my sleeve *david used the sandavistan and steal pilar's lid cigarette* see *pilar look at his hand seeing his cig is gone then david used the sandy again to put the cig back onto pilar's fingers and he was dumpfounded.* that makes nine today no wait, actually ten david said with a bloody nose "holy shit! What kind a fast forward fuck was that?" Pilar said just give me a chance "a chance huh? What kind?" Easy you'll take me up on a job. Won't fuck it up.

David looked at maine in the eye intensely

You got quite the pair on ya I'll give you that, okay kid you get one chance "gah!/Oh great here we go again" pilar and dorio complained. I owe it to gloria, and maybe the apple don't fall far *looking at lucy and nodded* hmm "you won't regret it *suddenly lucy hugs david out of nowhere* h-hey!" Chill just slotting a tracer wouldn't want you going AWOL on us "I ain't gonna run" yeah yeah heard that one before lots of time *maine, dorio, and piler started heading out the door* be hearing from me tomorrow *but just when maine was about to walk out*. Wait, I got one more thing to say "ugh what is it?" I... *David began thinking, about luck and him doing gig together. Maybe this could get them started working on their future* I want to bring someone with me on the gig "yeah, who might that be?" Maine questioned.