Lucky You

It's been weeks of doing work and training with david cause the shape he's ain't gonna cut so to improve his physical body maine set him up with lucy and Mr. rabbit to help him train, that and he doesn't bother him.

During a gig they were sent out to retrieve a data from the scavs. Kiwi saw one of scavs hit david in the head. Rabbit shot the scav in the head with his AGL arms .45 long colt as the rest took out all the remains.

The to celebrate their complete gig they headed to the afterlife. Everyone entered except for rebecca which the bouncer boy block her from entering, she looks over at her crew seeing that they didn't want to help her out. But just before she could pull out her gun rabbit suddenly pull her closer to him and telling the bouncer that she is his 'girlfriend' which is something that he never want to say it out of his mouth.

Rabbit try to reason with the bouncer but he still wouldn't let them pass. But screw it as he try to walk inside until suddenly the security pull out their guns at him "(really? You guys want to take me on, alright you shoot me and I shoot back come on let's go)" rabbit said sticking out his left hand as it was ready to use incinerate at the security until the bouncer got a message from the owner "let them in" so the security stand down allowing rabbit and rebecca to walk in. As they got in the group saw what happened back there. 

Your girlfriend huh? Dorio asked (shut up! I only say that cause I don't want to start shit today) aww~ but I like it when you call me your girlfriend~ Rebecca said clanking onto his arm "(don't get this into your head rebecca)" "too late, darling~❤" she said as she jumps into rabbit and tries to kiss him while he struggle to get her off. Which also bring amusement to the bartender claire and to the queen of fixers, Rogue. While the other we're having their chit chat, rabbit and david had their talk about their next gig until rebecca sit next to rabbit, leaning her back against him as she drinks her beer.

The next couple of days rabbit has been taking david to his other gigs and at some point he introduce his friend jackie to him. As they get to know each other, they also went on gigs together teaching david the ropes and eventually became friends.

During those days rabbit would invited rebecca in one of his gigs mostly just to kill a targets, if it mean unleash ragnarok then she will love to help him out just to enjoy the destruction and killing. Then after numbers of completed gigs he show rebecca the dogtown which she was blown away upon seeing the underground area of night city. Once down she was already starting to like what they have mostly is buying destructive weapons like m32 grenade launcher or an m202 rocket launcher. While she was buying weapons of mass destructions, rabbit bought himself a special boots that can help him to land safely on his feet from fall damage, it was call the long fall shoes.

After the shopping trip luck and rebecca are starting to like their company together and more importantly rebecca's craziness is starting to rub onto him.

Later rabbit and dorio helped train david to build up his body to be stronger, david did some punches and kicks on a punching bag, but dorio shows him how a real power punch is done as she delivers a strong right upper cut punch on the bag which almost make david feel he was wayyy beyond at where she's at, but then it was rabbit's turn as he roundhouse kick the bag so strong the chain snaps sending it flying across the gym which also hit a nearby work out person and crash into  wall. David and dorio were too surprised seeing how powerful rabbit's legs are.

Then at the shooting range rebecca shows david how to shoot with a gun as she hit every bullseye targets in the shooting. It was davis's turn now as he took aim on the target but for some reason he didn't shot or anything as he lowers the gun.

A day Later the crew got words that rebecca got herself capture by the maelstroms. They had a meet up with the maelstrom as they show her she was inside a inside a mini fridge all tape up but soon it was revealed that they weren't going to give her back as they surrounded maine and his crew but unknowing to the maelstroms that there's someone who got rebecca out of the fridge seeing that david was the one who rescue her. As the crew started killing the maelstroms, lucy used her monowires to slice up the arms of the maelstroms, one of them pull out their mantis blade and charge right at her but suddenly he got turned into an ice cube revealing that Mr. rabbit blasted him with an winter blast then smashed him into piece with one punch and everyone except for lucy who raise their thumps up for an okay.