Part Twelve

Aimi's POV

"애들아," I hear someone say and then a small hand gently shake my body, "애들, wake up please."
(Yaedeura) (Kids)

I hear Ivy groan from behind me and she unwraps her arms from my torso and stretches.

I sleepily snuggle into the pillow underneath my head. It's very comfortable.

Or atleast I think it's a pillow until I realize my arms are wrapped around a thin body and the pillow is plural.

Pillows.

Now the roles are reversed from earlier this morning.

Astrid giggles above me, "엄마, I'm trapped."
(Eomma)(Mom)

"You are very comfy, Astrid." I sleepily giggle.

I finally open my eyes and sit up, "Ms. Jennie!" I beam at her.

I quickly rush to jump down from the high bed and squish her into a hug.

She laughs at my antics, "Sweetie, you don't have to keep calling me Ms. Jennie."

I pull my head back from the hug and pout, "So what do I call you?"

"엄마 or 어머니, if you want to be formal. Though, I prefer the first one."
(They both mean 'mom' the second way is just more formal)

I repeat what she says, testing how it sounds and then I ask her, "What does it mean?"

She smiles at me, "It means 'mom'."

My bottom lip trembles a bit, "It's too early for me to start crying." I squeeze her back into my arms.

She giggles as I whine and rubs my hair, that somehow got let out of the bun it was in last night.

It was very weird sleeping without a bonnet but I somehow managed.

"Group hug!" Ivy yells from the bed, to which Astrid giggles at.

Then I feel two pairs of arms wrap around Ms. Jennie and I.

Wait, no.

엄마.

She told us to wash up and go downstairs to eat breakfast when we were finished.

Ivy gave me a spare toothbrush and all three of us brush our teeth and splash some water on our faces.

Then I pout, realizing that I don't have any of skincare with me.

"Oh, no no no," Ivy starts, "우리 Aimi, why are you pouting."
(Oori)(My/our)

How did she notice, I'm sure it was just a small pout.

She has good eyesight.

Or maybe I really just do need glasses.

"Oh, n-nothing serious." I start to say but then I catch Astrid's gaze from my peripheral vision and she slightly scares me.

"It's just that I didn't bring any skincare with me." I spill.

"Oh, that's okay, you can use mine." Ivy tells me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, of course, use anything you want." She tells me giving off the vibe that using her things aren't a big deal.

She's so generous.

"Thank you so much." I tell her with a smile.

She smiles at me, looking like she's about to say something, then she pauses, "헐!"
(Heol)(Wow!)