Part Six

Aimi's POV

Guys I'm so nervous and excited... more excited than nervous. But still.

As I just finish parking I can see Ivy and Astrid getting out of a white Mercedes Benz.

Ooo, they drive a really nice car.

I quickly get out and lock my car, "Ivy, Astrid!"

Our smiles are so big as we rush and meet in the middle of the parking lot.

I immediately gather them up in a tight hug and they reciprocate.

"Aimi, you look so pretty!" Ivy tells me.

"Thank you, you both look so pretty, too!"

Ivy grabs my hand, "Come on, I'm so excited!", I grab Astrid's hand, too.

We were sat all next to each other, Ivy on my left side and Astrid on my right.

The nail technicians immediately began our nails and we started conversation.

"So, are you in school Aimi?" Astrid asks me in her adorable, soft voice.

Astrid and Ivy are fraternal twins. I noticed that Astrid is more introverted whereas Ivy is more outgoing. They fit each other in the best way.

"Um, I actually finished college last May." I reply.

"Ah, really, so you're in your twenties already?" Ivy then asks.

I shake my head, "Mm m, I'm 19. I just finished my associates degree at 16 and I finished my bachelors at 18."

"Omo, so when did you graduate high school?" Ivy asks.

"When I was 16. I did dual enrollment while I was in high school. I was only able to do it so easily because I was homeschooled." I explain.

"Ahhh, okay. But wow, you're really smart!" Ivy exclaims.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot from the attention and just smiled sheepishly while shaking my head in disagreement.

"How about you guys?" I ask them.

"Astrid is in cosmetology school to become a certified nail technician and I'm in university." Ivy tells me.

Trying so hard not to fangirl right now! They're so cool!

"Wait so Astrid were you the one that did your last set?!" I ask her.

She nods and her cheeks redden a bit.

"Oh my goodness that's so cool! And Ivy what are you majoring in?"

"I major in botany."

"Oh that's the study of plants right?" She nods at my question. "How far along are you in uni?"

They tell me that they're both 19 meaning we're all the same age and Ivy is in her second year of college.

The skilled nail technicians finish our nails within 2 hours and I'm so happy with how they turned out.