The Wagon

Y/n POV

I'm currently in my dads car with Jenna who we just picked up and now we are on our way to school. "So, when are you gonna tell Marisol how you feel about her, Y/n?" Dad asked me. "When Jenna tells Mikey her feelings for him." I told him. "I do not like Mikey." Jennie said but I can tell she lied. I looked at her with a knowing look. "You can't lie to me Jenna. I see the way you look at him and I could tell he feels the same way." I said to her. "I barely even know him. So I plan on getting to know him first and then tell him my crush on him." Jenna explained. "That's good and I'll probably tell Marisol either today or tomorrow." I told dad. After a few minutes we made it to school and we all went out separate ways. I walked up to my locker and see that Marisol is already by her locker but it looks like she is in deep thought. "Hey, Marisol." I greeted her when I came up. I opened my locker and took out some books for class. "Hey, Y/n. I wanna tell you something and I'm kinda scared of your reaction so I'm just gonna go for it." Marisol said nervously. "What is it?" I asked her. Marisol took a deep breath and looked at me. "I like you, Y/n. I always find you funny and I get jealous when you talk to other girls. And I know you might not like me back but. . ." Marisol said but interrupted her by kissing her.

I separated from the kiss and I see Marisol look at me blushing. "That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." Marisol said to me smiling. I smiled back at her. "I've liked you as well, Marisol. Actually I was gonna ask you if you wanna go on a date with me and be my girlfriend." I told her. "I love to be your girlfriend, Y/n." Marisol said and kissed me. We then walked out to the quad holding hands and see our friends just talking. "What did I miss?" Jenna said as she looked at mine and Marisol's hands  and smirked at us. "I told Y/n and now we're together." Marisol said to her. Jenna squealed and hugged us. "Finally! Y/n is not a lonely anymore!" Grace said. "Wow, thanks grace. What a wonderful friend you are." I said to her sarcastically making our friends laugh. "I'm happy for you guys." Mikey said. "Thanks, Mikey." Marisol said. Then the bell rang signaling that school is about to start so we all head to Mr Iglesias class.

We all walked in and see Mr Iglesias standing there while looking at me and Marisol with a knowing look. I looked at my desk and see he has switched mine, Marisol and Jenna's seat and now Jenna sits next to Mikey and Marisol sits next to Jenna on the other desk and I sit next to her. Oh, dad had planned this. I should probably tell him me and Marisol are finally together. Anyways we sat down and started doing our work while Mr Iglesias was teaching. "And that brings us to prohibition, Captain Morgan's least favorite amendment." Mr Iglesias explained to us. "Yo, I told you Captain Morgan was a real guy." Lorenzo said to Walt. "Bro, I believed you then, and I believe you now." Walt told Lorenzo and gave each other a fist bump. "Okay, well, let's talk about some dark days in American history." Mr Iglesias said to the class. Jenna looked up from her notebook. "Wait, there were bright ones?" Jenna asked him. Mikey then started to laugh at her comment. "Oh, America, you just got owned!" Mikey said. "Yeah, the, uh, 18th amendment. Ah, sure, keeping the whole country sober sounded like a great idea, but you know who disagreed? The whole country." Mr Iglesias said to us.

"Yeah. Mike's Hard Lemonade would be. . . Lemonade. Both delicious. I've heard." Walt said. "Hey, if you have money for hard lemonade, how about to you pay Marisol back?" I asked him. "I can't. I don't have a job. Nobody's hiring." Walt told me. The door opened and I see coach Dixon walk in the classroom. "Marisol, Jenna and Y/n has three jobs." Mikey told him. "Yo, they probably took your job." Lorenzo said to Walt as he pointed at the three of us. Coach Dixon walked in front of the class. "Yeah, Marisol, Jenna and Y/n are one of the good ones." Coach said. Me and Marisol looked at each other confused and turned back to the front. "Oh, here we go. One of the good whats, Coach Dixon?" Mr Iglesias asked him. "One of the good students. Shame on you for thinking anything else." Coach Dixon said to him. "I think we were all thinking something else. We're getting pretty familiar with you." Mr Iglesias said to him. "All right, listen up. Now someone who needs no introduction: a five foot, ten inch end-zone-seeking missile, please welcome Rakeem 'The Rocket' Rozier!" Coach Dixon introduced as he opened the door revealing Rakeem with a pair of headphones on while talking on is phone.