Chapter 2

This time it was different though. I just... Couldn't handle it. I ran into the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall and just... let it all out. I couldn't believe it. They finally broke me down. I can't... deal with this pain anymore. But I can't turn to self harm... Not just yet... I need to stay strong. What would my kitties think if I started to self harm? I sigh and wipe away my tears and walk out of the stall and check my make-up.

Great. My cheeks were stained with mascara, I couldn't walk out looking like this... I quickly wash my face and try to re-do my make-up as fast and as good as I could... It looked alright but... just not as good as before... I sigh and grab my bag and walk out with my head down and hurry to class just hoping that I won't bump into anyone. 

Ha. I'm not that lucky. I accidently bumped into one of my best friends, Trevor Moran. "Hey Caca!" "Hi" I say with my head still facing the ground, I couldn't let Trevor know that I was crying... I just couldn't. "Hey are you okay Acacia?" I just nod. But I could hear the worry in his voice. That's why I love Trevor. He's a true friend, and he knows when something is wrong... but the bad thing is that he NEVER leaves it alone until someone would feel better.

He lifts my head with his finger and looks into my eyes. I couldn't help but get lost in his deep sea blue eyes, they were just gorgeous... I feel like he's staring right through me... I blush at that thought. "Acacia, your eyes are red. What happened? Were you crying?" "No! I'm fine Trev. I promise." "Don't tell me that you started to do drugs." "WHAT! No! I DEFINITLEY didn't start doing drugs! I'm okay Trevor I promise!" he looks into my eyes and then sighs. "You're obviously not going to tell me... We should get to class. Oh and by the way... Your eyes are beautiful" He says it with a smirk and walks off.

I could feel my face getting hotter. I bet I was as red as a tomato... My heart was racing and I felt like my legs were jelly.... Could it be that I was falling in love with my best friend?