Interlude.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

August 4th

The afternoon glow rose across through the skies of Korea, Seonghwa walked hand to hand with Hongjoong, Seonghwa decided to bring Hongjoong to meet his dad.

Seonghwa never really confessed to Hongjoong that he was the one that helped him be free of the dark place he was when he saw his father pass away.

He felt like it was the best moment for him to present Hongjoong

♥︎
12 years ago

Park Seongnim, Father of a precious child and Husband of Seo Hwayoung, he was a very well known man, respected and hated as well, great businessman, admired my most, but most specifically his own Park Seonghwa, who was his only and dear son.

On August, 4th, Seongmin was enjoying his day at work and suddenly was attacked with a cardiac arrest, he was immediately transferred to a hospital

He was surrounded by the two people whom he loved the most, his wife and his son..

"Daddy please stay with us" the young Seonghwa said in tears, while laying on him as well as Hwayoung

But sadly those words didn't have any effect Seongmin died at the young age of 28 .. swarmed around Hwayoung's and Seonghwa's arms

During those years, it was the worst for Seonghwa, he was on his lowest, everyone talked about how sad it is that at his young age he lost his father.

Seonghwa was still in elementary school, making it more difficult for him, until those seven words rang his ears one day during playtime

"Hello! my name is Kim Hongjoong, what's yours?"

♥︎
Present time.

Hongjoong leaned down leaving the yellow tulips which were Seongmin's favorite flowers in the little vase that already had one present from Hwayoung's visit earlier that day, Hongjoong fixed them making them look nice and pretty for him. Seonghwa added some of his favorite drinks since that's what his mom asked him to do.

"Father" Seonghwa said, so many respect on his tone, "I want you to meet someone very special to me" He started looking at Hongjoong with the galaxy present in his big round eyes, Hongjoong smiled widely.

"He helped all through these years, he pulled me out of the dark place I was, he thought me how to be free, how to smile again, how to laugh again, how to be myself again" Seonghwa paused for a bit "And I wanted to tell you that, I ... love him so so much, being with him, makes my heart race, I feel like I'm on the clouds when i'm with him" Seonghwa said and squeezed Hongjoong's hand, blushing profusely along with Hongjoong.

"I just wanted to tell you, I love Kim Hongjoong, a lot .. I really really do" He said and looked at Hongjoong with so much love.

"I love Park Seonghwa a lot too, and i'm glad i get to meet you Mr. Park" Hongjoong said

They both bowed three times and left Seongmin's grave holding hands once again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

i cried writing this ... haha