✧ Time Table ✧

Woah woah!

I know you don't have time to make a time table but this is No Joke!

Gather yourself!

🤍

1• Don't rush!
You're stressed and you've lot's of syllabus to cover or to review but you can't! Because everytime you pay attention to one subject and you'll see other subjects floating over your head!

Take a pen or pencil and a notebook! Write what you're to cover in a day (and yes every subject must be included) even tho you've less time but write upto your limit's. Don't over exaggerate!

2• Include everything!
But a little!

3• Use your mind not your phone!
It's true! We just open our phone to search some and don't know when other apps opens! (Don't lie to yourself)

...

Include:-

• 6 hours of your sleep. If you want 8 hours are good as well!

• A better time to eat well so that you can concentrate well.

• Take hold onto a subject for 1-2 hour and take one 5 min. break in mid and just walk don't reach for your phone (you can if something really important comes up)

• Watch shows that are short and entertains you so that your mind is fresh and yes music break is okay too but don't listen to it when you write or read (as it lacks your inner concentration and also increases the blood pressure making you stressed)

• Don't seek for motivation! Find it in yourself.

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜

Should I post my studying routine? (I've five subject's! It depends tho but still...)