✧ Time Talk ✧

Hey guys! I hope you're doing well and are healthy!

🤍

Exams are near!
We all know... And if you're preparing for any competition as well... It must be stressing as hell.

🤍

It's hard to make time through all this...
To those who studied the whole year and who're just thinking to study now.

Y'all have time! But "Something is better than Nothing " so don't waste anymore time.

It's not about how many hours you study in a day.
It's about how many pages you filled or how much ink is finished.

🤍

This exam is important!

You hear most of people's telling you that 'marks doesn't define your future'

Yes! Marks never defined your future but also at some point they include in building your future.

This is the time to study! Don't force yourself! Do it as you please but take something in action
...
Think about the time you'll get your results
🐾

There are three probabilities:-

1•  you'll get good marks and will be happy and everyone will respect you and feel proud of you.

2•  You couldn't make it and did less than you expected but you studied! Teacher's saw the efforts you made... This time they'll gonna help you gather yourself and build for more.

3• You didn't studied anything. Yes? And you failed or got less scores... Everyone is going to put burden on you and no one will come to help you!

Think about the possibility, the real time!

THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND TO BUILD IT THE SAME AS THAT ALSO MAKE EFFORT FOR IT!

You can show everyone and yourself too... You can lie to other's but not to yourself!

THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME!
IT'LL NEVER COME BACK!
DO IT!

BEFORE ALL YOU'VE LEFT IS REGRET'S!!!

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜

I don't want to scare you people but I'm trying to make you understood the possibilities for your future! It's never impossible and you can do anything if you have the will power developed in yourself!