Health ✧

It's winter's already and I'm not sure about everyone but most of the people's are getting sick.

It's not because they're not taking care of themselves they do but the constant whether change is making it worse and it heaves upon most of the students; both 'who studies and who doesn't'

So...

Take care of yourself!

It is the first point i placed.

Most people say that they do take care of themselves but yeah giving yourself everything what your heart asks for isn't actually taking care. ;]

{ The above picture is from Pinterest}

Here are some tips:-

- Symptoms can be seen in most of the cases so take medicine if you have them at home or else tell your guardian's or parents and go for a checkup. Precautions are best to take care of :)

- If you wake up a morning all sick. Get up! I know it's hard but I'm just putting up facts. Aware those who you live with about your condition and take a warm shower if possible then eat and take medicine.

It's not the same everytime that you're going to feel okay after it but as you stay calm and take rest it'll become better day by day.

Even if it takes more than 1 week... Please don't loose hope you're going to get well so soon :)

- Headaches oh! They're the worst part seriously. Through a profound activity it's sure that if you take (only for those who study) lots of stress at a time while you want to concentrate at a work you'll get a headache probably.

So sort it out!-

Don't worry I'll put the timelines in the next chapter :)

- The last thing is Medicines pfft... I would never forget about it on how people doesn't like them a bit.

Well Your body would never get well on it's own. Yes! It's sure that white blood cells fight the diseases but not always! Owki... So even though you don't like taking medicine, take them on time before you have to carry bundles of medicine's in your bag ehehehe... :D

- ok ok wait!

One more thing...
As i Know that most of students live alone or their guardian's or parents are busy! They might have troubles taking care of their health too... So please "don't loose hope" not even in the hardest moment. It's hard but it's not hard to tell yourself that "you can do it" is it?! No! Right...

So stay healthy all of you ✧*•.°

{ I'm from a doctor's family so if you wanna ask anything related Health. You can :) }

"You'll look more pretty once you'll be healthy and attached to yourself. Once you'll know yourself. It's a long way but we'll pass"

♡˖♡˖♡

{ And these are truly my words so if you want to copy and tell them to other's make sure to leave a vote or anything you wish for alright! I might get some motivation to continue this too }