Hidden Pleasure

Loki: No.

Thor: What do you mean with ‘no’?

Loki: It’s just a simple word. Even you should be able to understand the meaning of it.

Anger flashes over Thors eyes for a second because of the further insult. But mainly he is simply confused. It is cruel even for Loki to refuse Thor to ease the building up pressure inside of him which begged for release. All the things he has done with Loki has only increased his own lust. Thor has been certain Loki has enjoyed to get fucked by him as much as he had. He would have thought that Loki wouldn’t be averse to one more time.

Thor: But I hoped you would let me-

Lokis chuckle makes Thor stop mid-sentence. It amuses Loki every time to see this dumbfounded expression on his face. It will never not be amusing to make fun of Thor.

Loki: Don’t worry. I only have a suggestion to make.

Loki waves slightly with his hand. The giant bathtub that appears in the middle of the room is filled with steaming hot water. The shiny golden surface reflects the light of the flickering candles. A quite beguiling fragrance wafts over to them and mixes with the heavy scent of sex that already lingers around.

Thor: Not that I would mind ... But why do you want to take a bath now? We’ll only get dirty again afterwards.

Loki: I need you all relaxed for what I have in mind.

Thor observed him for a moment. Then he shakes his head vigorously.

Thor: No. You can get that wish out of your head right away.

Loki sinks back into the cushions with his hands folded behind his head. While he feigns a little disappointed sigh he looks up to the ceiling.

Loki: Then you can leave.

Thor: What?

Loki: You don’t let me fuck you. So there is no reason for you to be here anymore.

Thor: You can’t just send me away. Not when I’m not ... finished.

Loki: Well, I am pretty satisfied right now.

Thor: Sometimes I forget how wicked you can be.

Loki decides to stay silent but doesn’t hold back the grin that appears on his face. With a resigned huff Thor turns around and rises from the bed. He doesn’t wait if Loki joins him as he gets in the bathtub. His tense expression softens immediately when he glides into the water. It sloshes over a little bit as the basin is filled to the brim by Thors broad body. With his hands holding loosely onto the edge of the basin he leans his head back. Even if he could easily stretch out his legs he leaves them slightly bent and loosely fallen to each side.

Moments later Loki comes over as well. But he thinks of anything but resting. As soon as he sinks into the water he slides forward between Thors legs. His long and slender fingers dances over Thors biceps. He explores the firmness of his chest and the outlines of his well-trained abs. Thor moans in pleasure when Lokis fingertips wander over his still hard cock. But Loki doesn’t grip it the way Thor would have liked it. Lokis hand goes further down, past his testicles and to his butthole. The lightest touch makes Thor flinch. His hand shoots down into the water to stop Loki. He lifts his head to connect his eyes with Lokis. His slightly parted mouth closes for a moment to swallow hardly. Thor shakes his head but Loki smiles at him.

Loki: Trust me.

Despite all the tricks Loki has played on him before Thor loosens his grip around Lokis wrist. Perhaps it is because of the unfamiliar soft tone with which Loki has spoken those two words. Or it is this look in his eyes that assures Thor that Loki really doesn’t want to make a fool out of him this time. Whatever it is Thor lets Loki proceed. He closes his eyes again and leans his head back.