Fifteen

The sun had set long ago and the tension in the air was thick. Caitlyn stared across the street intently, waiting for someone or something to jump out at any moment to attack her.

"You okay?" Dylan asked, sitting beside her in the backseat of the vehicle. She took in a deep breath and looked over at him.

"Fine," she muttered, although her head shook in contradiction.

"Cait... I've known you for twenty-three years. I can tell when you're upset..." she sighed softly and closed her eyes, leaning her head against the seat. She opened her eyes and looked up at Grant and Thomas who were talking quietly in the front seat.

"Do you want me to tell you I'm afraid?" She muttered. "Because I don't know what good it does admitting it out loud," she scoffed.

"It's okay to be afraid. All of this is new to you. But you're going to be okay. I'm not letting anything happen to you. I promise." Caitlyn let out another breath and reached over to grab her brother's hand.

"I'm just ready for this to be over," she admitted. Dylan pursed his lips together, looking out the window and sighing softly.

"It's time," he said, seeing Brendon step out of the car. "Are you ready?"

"No isn't an option," Caitlyn whispered, following her brother out of the car. Thomas and Grant hurried behind them, each standing defensively around the younger girl. Dylan put his hand on his sister's back, leading her forward as they followed the group. Caitlyn bit her tongue as she saw a black van hidden in the alleyway. She stopped in her tracks for a moment, only to be guided forward. Luke glanced back at her suddenly, his guilt radiating from his eyes. He stopped suddenly and waited until she was closer to continue walking.

"Watch yourself, Hemmings," Dylan warned, shooting him a dark look. Luke bit his lip tightly and shook his head.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," he muttered suddenly, stopping with the group infront of the van. "I'm so sorry, Caitlyn... I never wanted to hurt you. I'm glad that I failed." Caitlyn smiled sadly at her friend, not sure what to say. They all lined up, reaching the van from the opposite side of the alleyway. Thomas and Dylan each shifted slightly so they stood infront of Caitlyn, trying their best to shield her. The passenger door to the black van opened suddenly and Depp stepped out.

"Welcome, my friends," he said, extending his hands. "It's been a very long time since we've met like this..." his eyes wandered over each member of the group until he stopped on Caitlyn. His smirk was wild and his eyes void of all sanity. Caitlyn felt a if she was trapped as she stared into his eyes, opting to look at the ground instead as a shiver ran up her spine. She heard more doors open and close and she glanced up slightly, freezing when she met eyes with Nick. He stared at her intently, his expression impossible to read. She looked away suddenly, feeling her jaw drop slightly as her eyes landed on two familiar faces: Ashton and Michael. The two men sent her wicked smirks as she looked back at the concrete.

"First things first," Depp demanded, snapping his fingers and gesturing for Michael and Ashton to move toward the group. "Your weapons need to go. Put everything in the bag." Ashton pulled out a large burlap sack, holding it open and standing infront of Brendon who stood at the edge of the group. He reluctantly pulled out his gun and dropped it into the bag. Ashton moved onto the next person as Michael stayed behind to pat him down. They moved through the entire group before stopping at Caitlyn and her protectors.

"Hey there, Princess," Michael smirked as Thomas and Dylan handed over their weapons. "Got anything for me?" Caitlyn stood, shaking in her place as she stared him down. He stepped toward her as Ashton pat the other two down, a smirk set on his lips. He leaned down and started at her ankles, slowly moving his way up as his hands wandered her body. Caitlyn closed her eyes suddenly, feeling her breath hitch in her throat as he made it to her hips. Once he finished checking her over, he and Ashton retreated to their group.