6

So, after Kaka called me to his shop, I cleaned myself well for Kaka. I put on dark eyeliner and make-up for him. Kaka's toddy shop is a bit far, and no one knows me in that locality. It was situated in a bit isolated place.

Kaka's butcher shop was famous in that place. The toddy shop was all under one roof but two different shops. You can see the butcher shop first, and all I could see is a huge fat guy cutting meat in his torn banian and dhoti. He had all meat and blood splashed on his clothes, which was messy.

Kaka came out and asked me to come inside. He introduced his brother Karim to me. Later that night, I learned Kasim was also related to Kaka. I entered the toddy shop. At one table was Kaka's grandfather, who was an old geezer.

Kaka's father worked in the kitchen. Three of Kaka's sons were around 19-20. Kaka invited me to celebrate Eid with his family, but I did not see any females in that family gathering.

He said today, the shop is busy with customers because of Eid, and we make special dishes. He asked if I could help him with today's business as he is short-staffed due to the holiday season. I agreed. I did not want to say no, and he always seemed intimidating.

He gave me a dhoti and blouse to wear, so my clothes do not get stained and dirty. There was no changing room. But besides the kitchen is a small closet with all the utensils and food items. He said, "You can change here."

I changed with no choice. But it was more like a strip show for his kids and his father. I could see all of them trying to adjust their inner wears. The kitchen was a bit congested with all of us helping. Everyone took every chance to touch my hips, ass, and boobs.

I just kept quiet and let it be. Finally, they ran out of supplies, so they closed early. The last customer was an imam or a mentor for the family. He stayed so he could celebrate with the family. The imam had only a long beard with no moustache. The moment he saw me, he wanted to fuck me.

I was all sweaty and wanted to change my clothes. I returned to the invisible changing room, took a dry towel and wet it with water. I cleaned myself and changed my clothes. The imam saw me do this, and he came inside.

I was scared of seeing the imam's eyes filled with lust. He just took me out in front of everyone and paraded me. Then he started playing with my tits. I was ashamed because Kaka's grandfather and his kids were there too. But the imam made me kneel and suck his long thick, circumcised cock.

Kaka's father was playing with my ass and licking my asshole. Kaka's father was inserting his fingers inside my ass hole, trying to ensure that dicks would penetrate inside after stretching my ass. Kaka's father called his grandfather to inaugurate the ceremony as he was the most senior in the gathering.

I thought Kaka's grandfather would not last long. But the old geezer made me suck on his white hairy dick and suck and kiss his hairy balls. Once his cock was hard as a pole, he started fucking my ass. I was lying on a table while the old man was fucking my ass.

The imam put his cock inside my mouth and was fucking my mouth. The kids were jerking off. Soon they changed position, and the imam was fucking my pussy while the old geezer continued to fuck my ass. They both were rough with my boobs and were slapping me.

My face and hips had become red from all the slaps. The old geezer was holding me by my neck and fucking me hard from behind. Finally, he cum inside me. Imam was hugging me tightly. My hands were on his head and my boobs were on his face.

He was fucking in the position and sucking my tits like I was feeding a newborn. Finally, with a big grunt, he unloaded his cum inside me. The imam passed out for a few minutes and then thanked me for showing him heaven.