1

Hey, Guys. I hope everyone is well, and I am doing good too. These lockdown adventures are a complete imagination. One wife desperately gets enjoyment during the lockdown. It opens a new chapter of her life with all-new cocks she was getting.

This is a story of a wife, Diya, who got stuck in her husband's place during the pandemic. She has maintained her hot shape, for which anyone would want to fuck. She has stats of 34-28-36 with a whitish complexion and good height. Her ass and boobs are such that they can make anyone go crazy.

I am writing it in the first person, assuming myself to be Diya. The house is quite big, and the husband is working overseas. The wife named Diya is a fashionable, young modern society woman.

She came to visit her husband's hometown for a vacation along with her husband. But her husband took off early due to his work. Her in-laws were out of the country too. Diya was soon to head back to her husband. That is when the lockdowns were imposed, and her travel was restricted.

The servants usually guard her husband's house. A young, energetic stallion who got all the skills of a handyman and a driver. He took care of the gardening. There is a house cleaner who takes care of domestic work. But before the lockdown, she left for her hometown due to an emergency in her house.

The only person that was stuck and not allowed to go anywhere was Diya and Kasim (the driver). He was expected to stay so he could drop off the mistress at the airport, and in the absence of the house cleaner, he could take care of the house.

I am going with the story now.

Everything turned upside down for me. I missed my husband and intimate moments with him. I got frustrated with the new way of living now and used to finger myself sometimes. The house cleaner was not there to cook and care for the household work. So I accepted the challenge and did work.

I did not know about the kitchen as I had not been there long. But Kasim knew everything as he lived outside in quarters. He used to help me initially understand everything. I made tea in the morning and thought it was better to bring tea to his room.

But upon reaching saw that the window was open slightly and heard all kinds of moaning sounds. I could see Kasim masturbating early in the morning and playing porn on his phone. I was stunned to see him jerking off and felt disgusted.

But something sparked in me. I peeped again and could see Kasim's shaft as he was pulsating through his cock. Somehow, I also felt wetness down there. He was enjoying his time. I waited there till he ejaculated his cum and saw the thick milky cum erupting from his cock.

I missed my husband's dick and the sex. Seeing the driver's black cock made me feel like a dirty slut. All I could think about that day was his cock and how I could lick all that cum from his rod. But I chose to tame the devil inside myself and left.

A few days later, I was going to take a bath. I just wrapped myself with a towel. Through my bedroom window, I could see Kasim just wrapped in a small towel and washing his clothes, and he was shirtless. He had a great body shape that was well maintained. It triggered all the dirty desires back in me again.

A few days later, Kasim was in my bedroom. As I came out of the bathroom with the towels wrapped around me, I was stunned to see him looking at me in a bath towel. But he took the opportunity and said, "Madam, you saw me naked a few days back. So it's not fair that I don't get to see your private parts."

Diya: What do you mean?

Kasim: I saw you peeping through my window from my mirror on the wall and how you enjoyed it when I was jerking off. You enjoyed a live masturbation session, and it is not right.