5

So, after all the rough night, I slept till afternoon and missed logging in for work or calling in sick. I messaged my boss and said that I was not feeling well and took the day off.

I was pondering on the events that took place last night. How I took the virginity of young boys. How my nephew chose to fuck me without any guilt, how he let a low life butcher fuck me like a cow. Kasim was trying to blindfold me, using me to fulfil his desires.

The whole incident was still jaw-dropping for me, and at the same time, I was saying to myself, "Oh, Diya, what are you up to?"

My nephew Atul would call me at night often. He tries to have sex calls with me, asking me to send him nude pictures. I would send him with no face. Someday, his mom, my husband's sister, would ask Atul to check on me.

Sometimes, they would send some cooked dishes. Atul would come home, and when he handed off his delivery, he would always feel my tits and spank my ass. I would always have a surprise, jaw-dropping look at him. Then he would whip his dick out.

He is more like Christian bale in The Machinist movie. He is tall, skinny, fair and with puberty shooting through his body. The boy is always horny and wants to fuck all the time. The moment he got me alone, he tried to fuck me. My husband called once while he was licking my pussy and my asshole.

Oh, the feeling of his tongue licking from my ass to my pussy was unbelievable. My husband heard his voice over the phone and asked me to give him the phone. My husband requested Atul to keep an eye out for his aunty. If he needed any help in his studies, I could help him with it.

Atul said, "Yes, uncle, it is tough in school." Bhabhi helps in biology, and she takes special tuition for him and his friends. I was shocked to hear him talk in double meanings. My husband did not get what was happening anyways. I quickly started to blow him so he could cut the call and focus on fucking.

He would play with my boob and bury his face between them. This would happen often. Sometimes one or more of his friends would also visit me. But the most that I missed was Kaka. Although he was rough, he only fucked me that night, and my pussy missed his cock.

Alongside all this, the fun with Kasim also got increased after the incident. He now became bolder. He started fucking me inside the house while working in the kitchen or sometimes cleaning. He used to spank my ass whenever he saw it, often hitting it hard.

My days started passing by with Kasim and my nephew taking advantage of me.
But it all turned into a new adventure. One night, I was preparing dinner, and Kasim lifted my dress. He spanked me and said, "From tomorrow morning, I have something planned for you. I hope you will like it."

On asking what it was, he said I would get to know it tomorrow. He fucked me in my pussy while cooking dinner. After dinner, I went to my room, thinking now about what it could be. I could not sleep well that night as the thought kept me awake.

But anyway, I slept and was woken up by Kasim in the morning. He blindfolded me and took my clothes off, making me naked. He then made me walk somewhere and sit on the floor, asking me to open my mouth.

He was clicking all the events, and as I followed his order, opening my mouth, I felt a warm stream of liquid coming on me and in my mouth. It was smelly and not that good, but as my blindfold slipped, I saw he was pissing at me, aiming in my mouth directly and wetting my body in between.

I felt disgusting and tried to resist moving away. But his strong arms pinned me down as he finished his piss wetting my hair and body completely and me drinking most of it.

When he finished, he said he loved it. My mouth would be the only place he would piss in. Otherwise, he showed my photos of drinking piss and said he would leak them. I obliged, having no choice and got to know that from now onwards.