Chapter 5- The First Night

After dinner we left. Everyone followed us to my old house. My old life. I think I will be okat this time. I have my new family here with me. "Are you sure you want to do this Stells?" Liam asked. "Yes, I want my stuff. I am 100% sure." I said. He smiled. 

We got to the place of my past. I sighed. "Are you okay?" Danielle asked. "Mhm." I replied. I got out of the car. Niall and Harry walked up to me. "Are you okay?" Harry asked. "Okay, if someone asks me if I am okay one more time I am going to freak out. I am fine." I said. "Relax Stella." Liam said. I nodded. "Sorry Harry." I said. He nodded. We walked inside. Liam grapsed my hand. We walked to my room.  

"Danielle, how well can you fold?" I asked. "Pretty well, do you want me to get the clothes out of the wardrobe?" She asked. I nodded. "Please." I said. She smiled. "Who is this?" Perrie asked, looking at the picture of my little sister. "My little sister. She passed when she was 2. Her kidneys fail." I said walkng over to her. "Oh, I'm sorry Stella." She said. "It's okay. I rather her be with God, than suffer down here." I said taking the picture off the wall. "Do you want me to get the things out of your dresser, Stella?" Eleanor asked. "Yes please." I said. "Is this your mum?" Harry asked. "Mhm, sweetest woman you would have ever met." I smiled. 

A tear ran down my face. I smiled. "Erm, I'm okay." I said taking the picture off the wall and put it in my purse. I grabbed my favorite pillow, and my stuffed animal off my bed. "Are all my clothes packed?" I asked. "Yep." Danielle and Eleanor said. I smiled. "I hate to make one of you carry my suitcase, but I can't...my hand and,,just yeah." I said. "I will get it." Zayn said. I smiled. "I will be right back." I said. They nodded. I walked to my mum's room. I walked to her vanity. I picked up her perfume and walked out. "Ok..Let's go before I start to cry." I said. "You did good here." Liam said. "Yep." I said. 

We walked out. I got in the car and closed me eyes. "Stellabear...you were so strong in there." Liam said. My mom used to call me Stellabear...I like that Liam calls me it. "Thanks...and you know... my mom would call me Stellabear." I said. He smiled. The rest of the car ride was just the music playing. We got home after stopping at the pizza place and getting a few pizzas. "Liam, I am going to do a twit cam. Do you mind if I tell people that I am...that you adopted me." I said. "Yeah, I don't care sweetie." he smiled. I nodded and grabbed my laptop, a slice of pizza and headed to my room. 

I sat my laptop on my desk that was in there and sat down. I opened my laptop and logged on. I didn't start until I changed into my PJs. It was only a tank top and a pair of shorts. I sat back down. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. Harry and Niall walked in. "Hey Stella, Niall and I have something for you." Harry said as I logged into twitter. "Okay." I said looking at them with a smile. "Here." Niall said hanging me a iPad with a Pink cover on it. My eyes grew big. "You guys didn't have too. This must have been so expensive." I said. "No, actually it was nothing...I got an extra one from a fan...she sent me 2...so I thought I'd give it to you." Niall said. I smiled. 

"Aw, thanks. Why does Harry have a pizza?" I asked. "We wanted to know if we could sit in here...the couples are watching a movie and they are getting...all flirty with each other. "Oh, yeah, sure. You guys know where everything is so just like watch TV or something, I am going to do a twit cam." I said. They nodded. I smiled and turned  to my computer. I started the Twit cam. 

"Hi guys. It's been awhile since my last twit cam. I hope you all missed me." I said. I read a comment. 'I missed you! A lott.' I smiled. It was from my inter-web friend James. "Thanks James...So what do you guys think, should I update my tumblr?" I asked. I read another comment as I took a bite of my pizza. 'yesh! please...' I smiled. "Okay, so, I just got an iPad like 5 minutes ago and I am going to be making my post on there, so just keep tweeting me and I will...answer them. I promise." I said. "Stella...what's your twitter?" Harry asked. "Stella_Jones17." I replied. 

"So, if guys have been following my blog on tumblr, you may know that my father was a flat out drunken asshole and thought it was okay, to beat his wife and daughter. And if you are new and watching, go follow my blog. It's Stella-Marie-Jones17. Read my posts and you will know what I am talking about. But anyways, you all must be wondering what happened to me. Well, let's just say things got out of hand this last time. But you all will know about it in my newest post when I am done." I said. James commented again. 'Stella....I loveyouuuuuuu XD' I laughed. "But anyways, how has everyone been?" I asked typing in my newest post. I stopped and rolled through a couple comments. They were all positive. I smiled. "I am glad you all have been good. I have been great since this afternoon." I said, then took another bite of my pizza. Liam walked in.

"Hey Stellabear...I brought you a Coke...before they were all gone." Liam said. "Thanks Liam." I smiled. He hugged me. "Niall, Harry, don't make a mess of her bed." Liam said. "We'll keep that in mind boss." Niall said with Pizza in his mouth. I posted my tumblr and locked the iPad. "Well, I posted. And yes that was Liam Payne. He adopted me." I smiled. I read through all the comments. They were asking me to ask Liam to follow them. "I may tell Liam to follow you all. Just ask me on my Tumblr..."  I said. "Niall! Give me the last piece!" Harry said. "No! It's mine!" Niall shouted. I laughed. "Well, guys, I guess I am gonna go...unless you guys want me to get my Lennon glasses and sing the Beatles." I smiled. 'Stella, you get those glasses and sing...or I will hunt you down and put them on you.' James tweeted. I laughed. "Okay hold on." I smiled. "Niall entertain my viewers." I demanded as I went out to the living room. 

I grabbed my purse. "You're in a rush." Zayn said as I ran into him. "Sorry Zayn. I left Niall and Harry in there with my Twit Cam going." I said. "Oh...well, you better get going then." He said. "Wait. How's your wrist?" Liam asked. "It's fine Liam." I said. "Come here." Liam said. I sighed and walked over to him. I held my hand out. "Your hand is swollen. Go take your medicine and relax." Liam demanded, nicely. "But, my twit cam." I protested. He looked at me very seriously. "Okay." I whined. He smiled. "Thank you." he said. I nodded. "Goodnight Stella." Liam said. "Night." I said. I walked to  the kitchen. I grabbed my medicine and walked to my room.  Niall and Harry were singing Justin Bieber. "I was like baby, babym baby ohhh!" 

I laughed. "Beautiful..." I smiled. "Yeah, we know we are..." Harry said. I rolled my eyes. "Move." I said in a giggle. Harry moved. "Well, I hope you all enjoyed Harry and Niall. I have to go. Liam wants me to relax...because my wrist is swollen. I'll talk to you all soon. I love you. Remeber, keep calm and stay strong my fighters." I smiled and blew a kiss to the camera. I turned the camera off and closed the laptop. "Wanna watch a movie?" Niall asked. I nodded. I went and sat on my bed. "What movie?" I asked. "Finding Nemo." Niall said. "That's my favourite." I said. Harry put the movie in and they both sat with me on my bed and we watch the movie. 

About 30 minutes into the movie I got a tweet from James. "@Stella_Jones17 Hey, don't you live in London?" I tweeted back, "@MrSwag17 yup :D" 

"Who you talking to?" Niall asked. "My friend James." I smiled. He tweeted me, "@Stella_Jones17 I live in London :) What are you doing tomorrow?" I smiled. 'Gahh! Omg!" I squealed. "What?" Harry asked. "My friend James lives in London...I swear I am going to cry." I said. They smiled. "Do you have a crush?" Niall asked. "Yeah, but he is 15." I said. "So, Harry dated a 30 year old at 17." Niall said. "Jeez, Niall, she wasn't supposed to know that. What kind of example am I?" Harry said. I laughed, tweeting James, "@MrSwag17 uhm going shopping at the mall...wanna meet me there?" 

Liam walked in. "Come on boys, it's late, and Stella looks like she is half asleep." Liam said. "Okay. Night Stella...and good luck with that James kid." Harry winked as they walked out. I blushed. "Who's James?" Liam asked. "Oh, he's just one of my friends from twitter." I said. "Oh yeah. Where does he live?" Liam asked. "London...We are meeting tomorrow when I go shopping with Dani and Eleanor." I said. "Oh, well, good night Stella." He smiled. "Night Liam." I replied. He turned my lamp off and walked out.

Night one. This has been a really, good, yet bad day. I hope tomorrow is as eventful as today. 

[So, I don't know if you guys look at my website, but check out my external link to see the updates..especially if you want to see Stella's tumblr post...thanks a billion times. Love you <3 -Abby]