Chapter 3- My New Home

I sat in the fromt seat of Liam's car as we drove to my old house. He everyone to his house, so it was just me and him. I tapped my finger on my leg to the music that was playing. "Stella, I want you to know that I will do anything for you. I maybe young, but you are my babygirl now. I want you to feel safe with me." he said. "Thanks. You know, all my followers love you. And no I didn't choose you because you're in One Direction." I said. He smiled. "Well, that's good to hear. How many followers do you have?" he asked. 534 as of 30 minutes ago." I said. "That's awesome. Do you have any friends around here?" he asked. "No...like I said I was home schooled...so I didn't make any friends. It's always been just me." I  stated. 

"I'm sorry sweetie. I am sure you will have plenty of friends when you start living with me and Danielle. I am sorry that she couldn't come meet you today, she is at work and wasn't answering her phone." he said. "It's okay. I am sure she is nice." I said. He smiled. "Is this it?" he asked pulling up to the place I used to call home. I nodded. He parked and turned the car off. He got out and opened my door. He helped me out of his car. He followed me to the door. I started to tremble. I opened the door. I grabbed Liam's hand.

I walked to my room. "Liam, will you get my suitcase out of my closet?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed it. He set it on my bed. My heart started to hurt. I started crying. "Stella, are you okay?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "I will have Louis and Niall come back and get your things. You are not ready to be here." Liam said. I nodded and we walked out. I felt so alone. I know I have a great new life, but I miss my mum. I wiped my face. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't apologize. I know this must be hard for you." Liam said. 

"It really is. I really want to thank you for adopting me. I don't think I would have lasted long in a foster home." I said. He smiled. "You're so welcome princess." he smiled. I smiled. "No one has called me princess before." I said. "Well, you are one. Princess Payne." he said. I chuckled. "My followers are going to be so jealous." I smiled. He laughed. 

"We're home." he said. I smiled and got out. He walked me inside. They guys were sitting in the living room. "Hey, you're back?" Harry smiled. We nodded. "D-Do you have my pain medicine here?" I asked Liam. "Yeah, it's in the kitchen sweetheart." he said. He walked me to the kitchen. He got me a cup down and filled it with water. "Here you are. Does this medicine make you sleepy?" he asked as I popped the little pill in my mouth and swalloed. "Yeah, it does...but I will be okay for about an hour." I replied. "Okay, well, do you want to go sit with me and the boys or go lay down?" he asked. 

"I think I will sit with you guys...as long as I can sit with you." I said. He nodded. I followd him to the living room. We sat on the loveseat so I was just sitting with Liam. "Are you okay?" Niall asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "Okay." he said. "Did you guys set up the guest room?" Liam asked. "Yes, we did...and we got her a little gift." Zayn said. "Would you like to see it?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Come on then." Harry said. He took my hand and pulled me up. I giggled. We all walked down a hallway. Niall opened a door to a yellow room. The bedding was yellow and everything. It was a happy feeling. "This is great." I said. 

"You like it?" Liam asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "I love it D-Liam." I said. I almost called him dad...woah. "That's great. Now, you see that box on your bed. That's all yours." Niall said. I looked at him confused. "Go open it." Harry said. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I opened the box and there was a laptop and a camera in it. I smiled. "Did you guys buy these for me?" I asked. "Yes." they all said. I smiled. "Welcome home Stella." Liam said. I felt safe here. I felt comfortable. I don't have to be on my guard all the time anymore. I like my new home.