Episode 1 Intermission 2: Wednesday's Letter #1

Dear Enid,

Thank you for the thoughtful letter. It was fairly.....coherent, better than your texting at least. You still have an interesting use of punctuation. I do not understand the strange symbols you interjected into your letter, you may need to add a key so I can decipher them next time, it's a bit hard for Thing to explain the concepts to me.

Yes, we do celebrate Christmas. We enjoy heating up the fire to burn Santa and hanging skeletons off the barren tree; and we enjoy celebrating the supposed birthday of one of the greatest necromancers in existence.

As for your present, I do appreciate the knitted gloves you sent me. They will be useful in my next murder and/or cover-up.

The glitter explosion that was also inside the package I partially could've done without. I do appreciate a good explosion. The glitter kind? Not so much. Especially with the color you chose. My revenge against you will be swift, but soft. Only because your prank caused much discourse amongst my relatives, which was an engaging sight to behold. So, I thank you for that.

I wish you luck on your endeavors with the full moon, may you cause much mayhem. Kill a large deer for me, or whatever it is you are supposed to do. I expect many details in the next letter (which I'm sure you will send).

I hope your date goes well. Remember, if anything goes awry, my offer to nail gun his heart still stands.

As tempting as your offer is, unfortunately, I will need to decline due to a family occasion. My relatives are visiting, and I won't be able to leave.

I also think it's best you don't come over. I have a strong feeling that I might lose a roommate and a few relatives if either of you laid eyes on another's appearance.

I hope your break brings what you want.

Regards,

Wednesday

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Does anyone else have a cat with an Emotional Support Pipe Cleaner? No? Just me?

Anyway, I'm hoping to post regularly on Saturday's (esp. with the buffer I've given myself). If I get something done early, I'll post another chapter a bit early.

Fun Fact: In the 70s animated show, Lurch has a pen pal, similar to the 60s show, it also involved Lurch fibbing in his letters. >:3c

Fun Fact 2: The Santa fireplace and tree thing are from the original comics (two separate comics)