review #218: Brave Bold Belle(Liam Payne)

author: BelWatson

read it if: you like stories based on Princesses' tales

This story is more of a teen fiction than a fanfic, but because a 1D member is a important character here and the first 2 books of this series started as fanfics, I'm putting the review here

plot:

I've always been a different kind of girl. That girl whose best friends were books but never kids her age, and who was too smart for her own sake but who would never let some step on her.

My father is a dreamer, someone who aims too high and I love him very dearly, but sometimes he gets himself in problems... and drags me along the way.

I lost my mother when I was barely a teenager but she taught me many things. She always called me her little beauty, saying I was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen, telling me how much I reminded her of that princess in The Beauty and The Beast. Her favourite fairy tale yet my least favourite one.

I never thought I was going to have to deal with a beast, a total jerk for my father's sake. Karma got me because here I am, in the middle of a pretty similar situation to my least favourite fairy tale.

But I'm not only the beauty to this beast, I'm more than that. I'm brave, I'm bold... I'm Belle.

review:

If you want to know more about me you must know I hate with a passion "The Beauty and the Beast", but this story is amazing

The story sets time on present time, but it doesn't lose the famous traits the main characters of "beauty and the beast" has, the relationship runs at the pace is supposed to be, the ending is the relationship guidebook you never knew you needed, and at the start you may get a little bored with the slow development and the very constant banter the main characters have, but with patience and perseverance you'll learn to adore it.

I learned two things from this story: The first being that it takes time to change bad traits and habits, and that you can get\give help, but the thing that will determine everything is your\the person's willpower to change for the better. And the other thing I learnt is that as fans of a artist we must know limits, because some things we do or say may seem as goodness and support from us, but it may destroy the artist or other people's life

All in all, this book isn't a waste of time

note to author:

if you're reading this, thanks for making this. I think this is the longest review I've made in a long time, so thanks for the inspiration. I still don't like "Beauty and the Beast", but I liked this version, the stuff I learned and the epilogue(which I still reference as the "relationship guidebook"). Keep writing and take care ;)

Adios a todos los que leyeron esto, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1 and 2, and if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews books vol.1 and 2 ;)