review #210: Extinction(Harry Styles)

author: ButiwasA

read it if: you want a dystopian story

plot:

Humans are close to extinction. A group of men called 'Extincts' kidnap girls from the ages 16-35 and attempt to get them pregnant. When Violet turns 16 she knows she needs to be careful, Extincts are everywhere, always looking for their newest victim. Violet's only problem is... the Extincts are already after her.

review:

Ok, this is one of the coolest dystopian stories I’ve ever seen. It shows clearly it fits the genre and it isn’t the popular and kind of overused “action” type like The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner. It also shows a little bit of present reality with the high dose of chauvinism in the story (this society has the ideal that women are only good for sexual pleasure and reproduction), and the plot twists may leave you with wide eyes. Romance is present, but it isn’t rushed and doesn’t steal the main focus which is the society’s situation and how there’s one person willing to stand up against it.

note to author:

If you’re reading this, thanks for making this. This story would make a great little sibling to “Baby Doll” (if you haven’t read that Harry AU you should check it) because both have kind of the same concept, good development and lots of hooking. I hope to see a lot more of this, so keep writing and take care ;)

Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1 and 2, and if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews books vol. 1 and 2 ;)