Review #223: I Will Survive... With Louis Tomlinson? (Louis Tomlinson)

Author: AllTimeNutella

read it if: you want to check an old fanfic

this book is on private so you must follow the author first

Plot:

Scarlett ends up in a situation, miles away from home with Louis Tomlinson. However, she doesn't even know who he is. But there's more to the story than just surviving a fatal accident. No family, betrayed friends and lost in the big world, how will Scarlett survive?

Review:

don't want to sound like a mocking bitch, but I see why this book is on private

the carrot era is easy to feel, the imagery the title gives you lasts less than 5 chapters, the chapters are exhaustingly long and I didn't had any feels(chemistry can be felt, but I wasn't cheerleading for the couple)

The good thing is that the drama worked out so well, I had to ask a guy I don't talk a lot to to lend me one of those things that helps you excersise your hand and blow off stress haha

All in all, if you're looking for Wattpad's time machine to go back to 2012, please read the book.

Note to author:

if you're reading this, thanks for making this. Wow, I saw this book around since I started in Wattpad(that was 3 years ago) and now I read it because of a fan recommendation. Like I said this book isn't my cup of tea because it's very carroty and it frustrated me to no end, but doesn't mean I want you to delete it since no matter how good or bad something is, everything turns into history that someday people will want to see when they feel like remembering good old times. Keep writing and take care ;)

uh, bye guys, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1 and 2, and if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews books vol. 1 and 2 ;)