Wɪᴛʜ Tʜᴇɪʀ Tᴀɴᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴜɴs

TW// being tied

Ranboo's POV
hours later

It was late into the night and I heard shuffling beside of me. I quickly looked over to see who was waking. It was Tubbo.

He looked and and seemed scared. It was dark so he couldn't see, and all he knew was that he was restrained to his seat.

"Hey, Tubbo, are you in there?" I asked softly. "W-Where am I? What's happening? Why am I tied up?" He asked. "You're ok. It's just a precaution." I said. "P-Precaution?!" "Yes, Tubbo, don't you remember what happened?"

He thought for a second.

"Did I hurt anyone?" He asked. "No, you didn't, we're all fine." I said.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Please untie me..." He said, sounding like he wanted to cry. I quickly undid the tape that helped him in his place and he exhaled shakily. "How's Tommy?" He asked. "Still asleep." I replied.

"Are we going home?" He asked. "Mhm!"

He looked over out of the front windshield. You could see snow falling in the light from the headlights.

"It's snowing again." He said to himself. "At least I'm not cold." He shrugged.

"How far away are we from home?" Tubbo asked Phil. "Hours, Toby." Phil replied. Tubbo exhaled, leading back in his seat.

"Wait, where's Techno?"

Jesus, he asks a lot of questions.

"In the bed of the jeep. Keeping watch." I said. "Isn't he cold?" "He's got thick skin, he's never cold. He's probably fine."

Tubbo nodded.

"Why-?" I cut Tubbo off.

"If you ask me one more question, Toby, I swear to the gods." I said. He giggled.

Words: 275