Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ Oᴠᴇʀ

TW// none?

Tommy's POV
days later

Five days down, five to go. My legs were tired, and I didn't feel much if anything anymore, so I can't imagine how tired Tubbo and Ranboo are.

On the way, we passed signs that helped us keep track of where exactly we were.

"Welcome to Pennsylvania!"

"Now leaving Pennsylvania, come again soon! And welcome to West Virginia!"

We just needed to get through West Virginia to Kentucky, and then through Kentucky to Tennessee.

I could feel a chill in the air. We hadn't known winter was coming because they had lost track of days. It was very late fall when we left, and now the first day of winter has already passed.

We walked through mountains where the were no humans or Zombies. We had passed the really bad parts, I think. I don't know how we got so lucky to have come this far in one piece.

I saw small white things falling from the sky. I couldn't remember what this was called.

"Shit. I hope it doesn't snow too hard before we get there." Ranboo said.

That's right, snow. It's called snow.

"Same. I'm wearing short sleeves." Tubbo shivered.

I slid off my hoodie and tossed it to him.

"Wha- no, I'm not taking your hood!" Tubbo said, trying to have it back to me. "It's not like I'm gonna freeze to death. I'm technically already dead." I said. He sighed, and put on the hoodie. "Fine. But if you get cold, you better tell me." "Ok, ok."

I definitely wasn't gonna tell him.

Words: 265