ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ

TW// knife, stabbing, almost dying mention?

Tommy's POV

We had been walking for maybe five hours before the sun even started to come up. I wasn't very tired, but Tubbo and Ranboo probably were. When I asked, though, they didn't want to stop.

I could tell the area we were passing through wasn't safe. I could feel it.

Tubbo and I followed behind Ranboo. Ranboo looked back at us for a moment as we walked beside each other.

"Watch out!" Ranboo shouted, swiftly pulling their knife from their sheathe and stabbing it into a Zombie's head that seemingly appeared out of nowhere directly beside of Tubbo. "How did we not hear that?" Ranboo asked himself.

Tubbo stood startled for a moment, as he could have just died and we aren't even half a day into our ten day trip.

"You ok?" I asked. He nodded, so we continued to walk.

Time skip

The early morning turned into day, and the day turned into night. We couldn't continue when it was dark, because there was a strong possibly that we'd be attacked and not be able to see to fight the Zombie - or Zombies - off.

We slept inside of a looted store for the night. We had thankfully made it to a part of the city where there were no Zombies or other humans, so we were one hundred percent safe. Just wild animals and bugs is all that lived here.

I hadn't ate anything in days. Weeks, if you want to county before I was bitten. Though, I wasn't hungry. I guess Zombies don't get hungry, but just eat humans when they see them.

The night was long, and I had trouble sleeping.

Words: 285