Part 5

2 weeks later and Izuku (in cat form/ for 3) hadn't woken up.

-.- izuku POV -.-

I woke up to the smell of medicine and when I opened my eyes there was a blue curtain drawn across the medical area I was currently in, I was also in a warm grey thing.

Aizawa scarf / capture weapon.No no no no no. I was outside of UA and fell asleep but four eyes probably told Eraserhead meaning I'm in recovery girls office and have been healed which I am greatly relieved and thankful for but I knew that Eraserhead would want to adopt me. HELL NO! HOPEFULLY PRESENT MIC (aizawa's husband) WILL SAY NO TO ADOPTING ME! I REALLY HOPE SO!

I was comfortable and my wound was hurting less so I assumed recovery girl had worked her magic. I could hear moving around near where I currently was so I shut my eyes knowing that my cat ears and nose would be able to pick up a ruff smell and my ears would hear there voice which would allow me to find out who was around me if they came close then I could plan an escape by knowing which hero exactly I was being adopted temporarily before I escaped. Only problem was that I was still injured, meaning I would have to wait until I was healed again to be able to escape. That is my only problem. Seeing I'f I could deal with some hero and if said hero could deal with me.

The hero probably had a harder job... oh well not my problem!

I heard the curtain move quietly but just loud enough that my ears picked it up.

Probably an underground hero if they're this quiet.

Just as I thought that I heard the door bang open and someone yell

???- HEYYY  AND RECOvery girl... sorry sho

I know that voice from anywhere... the loud cockatoo known as... PRESENT MIC!

RG- if your going to be loud then get out Hizashi

(A/N) when talking RG is recovery girl because I'm too lazy to type out recovery girl.

Present mic. That means with him is also... his husband... the cat, coffee addicted underground hero... Eraserhead....nononononononononononononononononononon!

Eraserhead- you're sleeping on the couch tonight.

Mic- awww, babe! Please!

Eraserhead- only if you let me adopt the cat.

Mic- aww, ok! i was fine with adopting the cat anyway!

RG- the cat should have woken up by now...its been 2 weeks...

2 weeks!? fuckfuckfuckfuck ive been alseep for 2 weeks!

Eraserhead- yeah....

Mic- oh baby, I'm sure they will be fine.

RG- well the cat is a he.

Mic- nice!

Eraserhead- ok, thank you recovery girl

She what!? She checked what gender I was! That means she... ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew. what? i'm still 16, i have feelings.

Eraserhead- so are we okay to take him home?

RG- yep

What? Excuse me?! I'm saying no!

(AN/) sorry for a short chapter

words- 467