part 4

-.- Aizawa POV -.-

I was worried for the vigilante, I mean they did get shot. Great. Not only did I have a kid named 'deku' to figure out I also had an injured vigilante and said vigilante has a dangerous drug he was going to sell to someone.

Why do I feel guilty? Oh yeah, probably because it's my fault the vigilante, who no doubt saved my life, is badly injured and it's because of me. I don't see why I would feel guilty?

I trudged into the school sleeping bag in hand. I hadn't been able to sleep last night AT ALL because I was looking for the kid (vigilante). much to my husbands annoyance, but oh well ill make it up to him at some point.

Dammit why the hell am I worried about a criminal!? no, shōta vigilante the damn kids a vigilante not a villain and thank fuck for that. 

As the day went on I unfortunately had to get out of my comfy, soft, lovely sleeping bag to get the brats called class 1A to go on a run without using their quirks.

God I hate being a teacher and an underground hero, no time for the necessary sleep

Me- alright brats, get your P.E uniforms on and do 10 laps around UA.

Iida- yes sir

Bakugou- this will be easy!

Me- without your quirks

Class 1A- WHAT!?

Iida- oh um yes sir...

Me- good.

(A/N) bakugou has never seen izukus 3rd form. This is important, pls bear with me.

-.-izuku POV -.-

I was peacefully passed out after being shot the night before, when the ground started shaking.

For fucks sake. I just wanted to rest. Now the ground is shaking! Just great!

I was in a bush which I was sleeping in until the ground started fucking shaking.I was so pissed that I was woken up while it was probably for the better as it looked to be about mid day.

It was 9:30 pm when I got shot and it looked about 1:30 pm. That's 16 hours of sleep. More than I ever get, I usually only get about 5 minutes. Fucking insomnia.

I was pissed because I was woken up when I heard people nearby so I did the only rational thing an angry cat would do when woken up and jumped out of the bush being careful of the bullet wound luckily the bullet had, at some point, fallen out. I was upset about being woken up so I hissed at the first person I came on.

Me- HISSS!

Bakugou- agh! Damn beast fuck off!

Iida- bakugou! Language!

Bakugou- shut it four eyes!

Kirishima- dude, yelling at a cat is not manly!

Uraraka- guys... the cats' injured...we should help it we are Heros after all-

Iida- yes, as students of UA we should help anyone or anything!

Heros? UA? don't tell me I ended up at UA. Dammit, Eraserhead teaches here. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. HE LOVES CATS, FUCK NO. BECAUSE I'M INJURED HE'S GONNA WANT TO HELP ME. FUCK NO FUCK NO!

four eyes walked towards me arms out, i was determined on getting the fuck out of here while trying to hiss at four eyes ,and the other Heros of class 1A that were stood around, my already overloaded and dead, from just waking up and towards me arms out, i was determined on getting the fuck out of here while trying to hiss at four eyes ,and the other Heros of class 1A that were stood around, my already overloaded and dead, from just waking up and previously being shot,trying to form some sort of plan to get away from the Heros so i couldn't be takeen to Eraserehad.

Iida- come here, kitty kitty.

Me- HISSS!

Kirishima- bro, be careful!

Iida- it will be fine, don't worry kirishima-kun

Uraraka was agreeing with kirishima when kaminari said something about needing to be careful because an injured cat could be hostile. They started talking more than four eyes and started walking over to me saying here kitty kitty come here. While the others were warning him (except bakugou obviously)

He should have listened to his friends, never approached an injured cat. Especially a stray. As we are bought up fighting for life on the streets. Never approach us, even if it's out of the good of your heart, you're in Eraserheads class so you would most likely take me to him or recovery girl. So I say this.

I jumped up at him with my claws- ahem killing machines out and ready, as I jumped up at him Uraraka said to watch out which caused him to turn, allowing my killing machines a straight target to his cheek. I jumped at him scratching his face drawing blood then, using him as a jumping board, I jumped onto a tree branch and over onto the fence of what I assumed to be UA

like c'mon if that is not UA then the hell is? I mean, have you seen this place? It basically invites trouble. No wonder kat goes here, hehehe.

As I was saying, I jumped into UA as I landed on the ground. My leg gave out and I fell to the ground, I suppose I was still tired so I guess I just fell asleep there.

-.- Aizawa POV -.-

I sent the damn brats off on a run and wanted to catch up on sleep and about 10 minutes into the run Iida came running at me USING HIS QUIRK THAT I SAID NOT TO USE but what intrigued me the most was his cheek...

Why the hell is his cheek bleeding? DID THE VILLIANS ATTACK THEM!?

Iida- Aizawa sensei! We found a Injured cat! It had a wound in his back leg! The blood was all over their back paw!

A cat, though it's Injured .... It's just one more cat right? I mean we only have 3, I'm sure 'zashi will be fine with it!

Me- go to recovery girl to get your cheek healed then go to the classroom and wait for the others I'll go look for the cat, where did it jump roughly?

Iida- near the gate.

With that Iida ran off to go to recovery girl while I went out on my search for the cat that I was re-thinking about adopting

Maybe I'll just help the cat then let it go on its own way? Yeah that sounds good, saves 'Zashi lecturing me about adopting another cat.

As I walked up to where Iida said the cat would be roughly I saw a black maine coon with green tips on their paw and tail. I could see what Iida meant by a bloody paw, the damn paw was covered in blood, luckily it didn't look like it was still bleeding, considering the cat  was mainly black you could tell how much blood there was.

Holy shit I need to take this cat to recovery girl and fast!

With that thought I went up to the cat, careful not to anger the cat if it was awake... or alive for that matter, when I got no response I picked up the cat and ran through UA to get to recovery girls office and fast. While I was rushing to recovery girls office I grew attached to the poor little thing. It was clear that the cat was malnourished and it broke my heart. I promised myself to take care of the little cat as much as possible. I would adopt this cat.

words-1230